Chapter 403: Unlucky stick (32)

When calculating the income at night, Luo Chen and Jiang Dong, the two rich second generations, were more excited than the other. They counted the money and counted them three or four times!

Jiang Tianxin was also a little excited, and said beside Xu Zifan: "We have income in our view, and we will have funds for anything we want to add in the future! Master, let me keep the accounts?"

Xu Zifan took two futons and took the little apprentice to sit cross-legged, "Take a rest first, don't worry. The accounts must be kept clear, but the money is to be used for good deeds."

"Do good deeds?" Jiang Tianxin asked suspiciously, and the two men stopped and looked over.

Xu Zifan tapped his fingers on his knees and said to them: "We only keep the money to maintain a normal life, and the extra money will be used for good deeds. You must remember that the five evils and three defects are real and must not be ignored. .

If our Taoist temples flourish in the future, it must be because our talisman is useful to others, and it may change the destiny of others. In this way, we must do more good deeds, and we must ensure that it is really implemented in good deeds. Don't be fooled. Understand? "

"Understood." The three answered in unison.

Jiang Tianxin thought for a while and wanted to ask: "I don't know what is required for the Taoist temple to accept a named disciple? Master, do you think my mother is okay? She likes doing charity, often attends some charity banquets, and knows many people who like doing charity. If she joins, you can give this piece to her."

Jiang Dong suddenly asked: "Can the Taoist temple accept married people? By the way, the master, what are the taboos in the Taoist temple? Will it not be allowed to eat meat and drink alcohol, or love and marry? But you seem to be... eating meat. , Isn't it taboo?"

Xu Zifan set his hand, "Taoism is divided into two groups, one is vegetarian and single, and the other is not taboo. The taboo of our Taoism is that we can't engage in evil spirits. There are no other taboos. Just do more good deeds and sincerely help others solve their problems."

Jiang Dong understood with an OK gesture, "Just like Jigong, I understand. Then you can let my mother join in. She is familiar with this, and keeps every penny will not be wasted. These are all ours. Merit, right? We haven't done it before. Let outsiders do it without worry, my mother is the most suitable."

"And my mother!" Luo Chen immediately answered, "Watch the Lord, my mother and Jiang Dong's mother are good friends. They do charity together. Anyway, they have nothing to do every day. Sometimes they are boring and quarreling. They must be willing to do this."

Of course, Xu Zifan will not let go of the coolies, and these are also two fat sheep. There are many rich wives beside them. The rich wives can bring many husbands and children, and they have relatives and friends. This is absolutely true. After the huge top customer base formed a chain to contact him, Qingfengguan's charity work was successful, and he did not believe that he could not get rid of his unlucky physique!

Xu Zifan agreed very happily, "I will leave this to you. It's not a hurry. We still have less money." He thought for a while, "In this way, I'll make a list, and you can buy it with the money. After buying things, I will process them, and then sell them at a price that doubles. Let's make a big profit like this first, and the amount is almost the same before we start doing charity."

"How many times can you process your processing?" Jiang Dong was curious.

Xu Zifan lifted his hand and loosened it slightly, and a jade pendant fell out of his palm, which was hung on the red rope in his hand. "That's it. First make low-level jade pendants for body protection, jade pendants for exorcism, and jade pendants for calming the nerves, five hundred pieces. Therefore, the jade does not need to be too good, just ordinary low-end materials. Sell this batch, and then make medium and high grades, the effect is getting better and the price is of course also higher and higher.