Chapter 437: Seventy old father (20)

Although Xu Shengnan's methods are disgusting, they are extremely useful in this era. After all, there is no such thing as divorce in rural areas at this time. If the man wants to get a divorce, the woman can hang and jump into the river. The man's family will not be a person unless they can move away.

But at this time, except for Xu Shengnan and Xu Zifan who know the future situation, no one else knows what kind of changes will take place in society, so naturally they can only accept their fate.

The Song family is not like a wedding ceremony, but like a funeral. The whole family is sad, and the villagers sympathize with them. They can only comfort that the girl looks good and will make money, and let Song Xin take care of her in the future. You can also live well.

That's what I said, but everyone was murmured in their hearts, thinking that Xu Shengnan's money came from the wrong way, but it was a pity that everyone in the village stared at it and found no clues.

Xu Shengnan is very active in marriage. The Song family does not give a bride price or a wedding banquet, but she is unwilling to marry so shabbyly. A few years later, laughing poor and not laughing prostitution, she wants to be prosperous, when others mention her, they will only mention that she has the ability, and will not grab her character to talk about things, at most a few words.

She had seen many such things in her previous life, and married her only wanted to give the villagers the most beautiful impression!

She went to the city and bought herself a generous dowry, sewing machines, bicycles, watches, radios, red bedding and double pillows, a set of Lenin clothes, three sets of new clothes for her and Song Xin, as well as for Xu Dajun and Song Everyone in the house has a new set of clothes. Plus dried fruit snacks, thermos bottles, washbasins and other daily necessities.

It costs at least six to seven hundred for such a set of things. The key is that the ticket is rare. Many people want to buy a bicycle because they can't buy it because they don't have a ticket. However, Xu Shengnan has pulled back so many things in one car, with big red flowers tied to it. All of a sudden shocked the whole village!

Xu Dajun and Liu Xia asked Xu Shengnan anxiously, "Where did you get the money? Where did you get these things? Did you do something bad?"

Xu Shengnan ignored them at all, only gave them their new clothes, and refused to say anything more.

Once the things were put away, she couldn't wait to find Song Xin to get the marriage certificate. Mother Song wanted to delay it. Of course Xu Shengnan didn't want to do it. Song Xin didn't want to make trouble at home anymore, so she asked for leave and issued a certificate and went with her.

Song Xin refused to take wedding photos, but Xu Shengnan didn't think it mattered. The wedding photos of this era are not good-looking anyway, it is better to have the opportunity to take beautiful wedding photos in the future.

With the marriage certificate in hand, Xu Shengnan asked ten strong young men to help her carry her dowry on the same day. The quality of the villagers varied from good to bad. Xu Shengnan paid two dollars for one person and someone was willing to do it. I feel happy to be close to such a beautiful girl!

The extremely rich dowry attracted everyone's attention along the way. People in the fifth team had heard about Xu Shengnan's debt repayment and buying a house before, but they saw a lot of good things with their own eyes, and they knew how rich Xu Shengnan was.

The Song family is marrying a golden doll! These things are worth it! Besides, Xu Shengnan is still so beautiful, and Song Xin is rich and beautiful, so it is not a loss.

The fifth team is different from the fourth team. The fourth team has a rat **** in the team, so shameless makes the entire fourth team embarrassing. The fifth team is a young guy who is clinging to marry them. Although they are calculated to be quite responsive, they are not ugly, salty, and disabled. Naturally, everyone is more proud than repulsive, and most of them watch the excitement. .