Chapter 424: Seventy old father (7)

There was nothing on the periphery of the mountain. The wild vegetables and fruits had been dug away by the villagers. Xu Zifan was not in a hurry, and walked slowly into the mountain with his hands behind his back.

After walking for almost half an hour, there were more things in the mountains, which also meant that there might be beasts. Xu Zifan has no force, but he has space and is very calm. Walking in the mountains is like walking in his back garden. He also asks Shaohua to scan the food and herbs in the mountains.

I have done this before, and I am very skilled. After a while, the map of the mountain and a few red markers were displayed on the virtual screen, which were all things Xu Zifan could see.

Xu Zifan looked for it according to the location, dug a small plant of wild ginseng, and properly planted it in the medicine field in the space. I also found several common medicinal materials such as Panax notoginseng and planted them in the medicinal fields.

Then I saw several delicious wild fruits, such as Sandingzi, Huahongguo, Heiyouyou, etc., all transplanted into the space, and unknowingly walked to a place where no one had been in the mountains.

He met a few pheasants and a few rabbits. He hesitated and did not catch the living creatures into the space. He felt that they would be annoying to run and jump, and it was too troublesome to clean them up. He decided to use as much as possible to grab as much as possible, don't make the space dirty.

He made a small trap, put a bottle of Gaierling spring water in it, and hid in the space. In a short while, two rabbits ran over, squeezing into the trap, Xu Zifan suddenly appeared, grabbed their ears and tied them, and the two rabbits were in hand!

He used the same method to catch a pheasant again, and the hunting mission of the day was completed.

He went around in the mountain, completed the map, avoided the beasts, learned about the situation in the mountain, and then went into the space to plant medicinal materials in the medicine field.

The medicinal field has been moistened by the spirit spring, and it has become full of aura. The several medicinal materials he just transplanted in all grew very energetic, and it was not fainted by the transplanting. He divided the medicinal field into two halves. These medicinal materials were planted on one side, and the medicinal materials he planted from the realm of cultivation were planted on the other side, and poured more spiritual spring water. Seeing the seeds enter the pit, he feels refreshed!

When it was almost noon, Xu Zifan only got out of space, tied the pheasant and two rabbits with a rattan, and walked down the mountain with his cane.

The big guys are all working, no one saw him. He passed by the hillside where he was playing pigweed and saw a dozen women and children. He passed by them, everyone staring wide-eyed on the pheasants and rabbits, and was shocked that he forgot to say hello to the two questions, and he started talking in exclamation after Xu Zifan left.

The Xu family was separated and heard that Uncle Xu didn't want anything, and went out of the house. They also said that he was just stiff-mouthed, and he would definitely be able to treat his family well in two days. Someone sighed and said that he had done something wrong this time. In the past, he could still be the master regardless of the family. Now that the family is so ugly, it is difficult to make the children obedient.

Who thought that the old man could catch three wild animals on a trip into the mountain? ! How did he catch it?

There were a few courageous women who went into the mountain together after discussing and discussing them. They just went around for a long time and didn't find anything. Then Xu Zifan's thing must have been hunted in the mountains. Why is he so courageous, it's almost sixty. Dare to go deep into the mountains, this is mortal!