Chapter 562: Back house wives and concubines are reborn (10)

Xu Zifan went to the side hall and sat down with the emperor, and talked about leaving Beijing to find exercises.

"The ancestral home of Liu's family is in Linyang Mansion, and the son of the son pretends to be a businessman and went there secretly. The first thing to check was the ancestral house of the Liu family. However, nothing was found. Ding He's married daughter, and the belongings that have flowed out of Liu's house over the years."

The emperor nodded in satisfaction, "Lao Liu, you have worked hard. You have thought very well, yes, you have never heard anything in the past three years, even the Liu family thought you were looking for something for the Ministry of Industry."

Xu Zifan reproached himself: "My father is too rewarding. In order not to let the news go, I can only act very carefully, so that the speed of investigation is very slow. Many members of the Liu family are not in Linyang Mansion, and the married daughter is not on the genealogy. It's not easy to check their whereabouts. For three years now, the sons and ministers have not been able to complete the investigation of the Liu clan and have failed to collect all the fragments. They really have the trust of their father."

"Hey, you have done a good job, and I am very satisfied. The past three years have allowed you to rush for this matter, and you cannot return home. I am afraid that you will blame me."

"How come? It's an honor for my son to be able to do things for my father."

"Okay, worthy of my best son." The emperor patted Xu Zifan on the shoulder and laughed. The forced palace incident made him very angry, and he was very disappointed with his first five sons. Now that he sees Xu Zifan's pure filial piety and his work is safe, his heart is very ironed, and the anger has finally disappeared.

The emperor thought of the purpose of summoning Xu Zifan back to Beijing, and sighed with a smile: "Oh, your brothers thought that my body was declining and my heart was growing. Only when I saw you did I feel a little relieved. Sixth, there is still rebellion in the court. The remnants of the party, I want to take this opportunity to wipe them all out and clear the court. You must help me when you come back this time so that this flourishing age will continue."

Xu Zifan got up and saluted, "Even if the emperor father ordered, the children will do everything they can to help the emperor father. The brothers are indeed wrong this time, and I hope the emperor father will calm down and take care of his body. The seventh and eighth brothers are pure and filial, and Xiao Jiu also Innocent and cute, don't be sad, father, your health is the blessing of all people."

The emperor thought of the more and more sensible Lao Qi, Lao Ba, and Xiao Jiu who was just one year old, his expression softened a lot, and he lifted Xu Zifan up with his own hands and smiled: "I'm fine, don't worry."

The two performed a series of filial piety from father to son before the emperor informed Xu Zifan of his plan. Xu Zifan came back to imprison the country. It was obvious that the emperor was weak and wanted to pass the throne to Xu Zifan, but in fact it was to lead the snake out of the cave to eliminate all the families and officials who were standing in the battle.

This is equivalent to a major cleansing. The officials in the DPRK and China who have problems with character and style will be dismissed. If the emperor would not do it in peacetime, after all, the actions were too big and too much involved. But the emperor has now cultivated to the second level of Qi training. He is strong and strong, as if he has returned to the most powerful and standing year. There is still a long time to govern the country. Naturally, he must clean up the court within his control. A more prosperous age.

As long as the emperor thought of how future generations would mention how he would eulogize his merits and how the Shiji would record his achievements, he seemed to be infused with endless vitality and couldn't wait to show his fists.