Chapter 507: Can't afford this green plum (16)

When Wei Yan calmed down and went to look for Yue Lingling, she was shocked to find that she had knocked out the child!

He was thinking about raising this child, but the child was gone.

Yue Lingling looked at him uncomfortably and sneered: "Do you still want me to give birth to this mistake?"

Wei Yan was shocked and said: "That's your child. Didn't you, you always say that you are an orphan and can't feel the warmth of the family? Didn't you always say that you want to have family and relatives? That is your child, and you are the most My dear, you, how do you..."

Wei Yan couldn't talk anymore, only felt that his chest was blocked. Yue Lingling said coldly: "Not everyone can be my family, Wei Yan, I suffered a lot from the operation, and the doctor said I can't give birth."

Wei Yan's eyes widened instantly, speaking incoherently, "You can't give birth... why? Really?"

Yue Lingling turned over the medical certificate and threw it on his face, "See it for yourself, you made me like this, you must be responsible!"

Wei Yan read the diagnosis results three times, feeling that all his energy was gone, and he was silent for a long time before saying, "I will marry you."

Yue Lingling mocked: "Who rarely marries you? I want you to help me chase Zifan and let Zifan be with me."

"You are crazy!" Wei Yan suddenly looked up at her, "Zi Fan doesn't like you at all."

"I'm crazy, I can't live without Brother Zifan. Wei Yan, you have rendered me barren, you must help me." Yue Lingling approached him and stared closely at his eyes.

Wei Yan saw the morbid madness in her eyes. The first thought he came up with was: He didn't let her have an abortion. How could he cause her infertility? Besides, the two of them had **** after drinking that day. It was also a problem for both parties, and it was not forced by him. Afterwards, he forgot the contraceptive pill. Did she not remember her own body as a woman? How did you push this all to him now? Is this dependent on him?

But then, he felt sorry for her again, and felt that she had lost her reason with too much affection. Maybe she could live a good life only by untying this knot. Only by letting her give up on Xu Zifan, she could really let go.

In any case, he is also responsible for the children's affairs, and is still willing to help Yue Lingling untie the knot.

"Okay, I'll help you." Wei Yan agreed, but had a headache how to contact Xu Zifan.

He approached Li Dong, but Li Dong ignored him, and even scolded him when he knew the truth. He found another friend to get through Xu Zifan's phone.

"Zi Fan? Haven't seen me for a long time, do you still consider me a brother? Come out for a cup of coffee and chat?"

Xu Zifan already knew that Yue Lingling's child was Wei Yan, and by looking at Yue Lingling's face, he knew that the ending would not be good. Of course, he could guess that Wei Yan and Yue Lingling were mingling together again.

He faintly said: "I am shooting an ad in Hainan, and I am not at home. I'm sorry I'm busy, so I hang up first."

"Zi Fan?" Wei Yan listened to the busy tone, sighed, and finally realized that Xu Zifan had broken with him. He suddenly felt that losing a brother because of a Yue Lingling had caused a lot of trouble, and it was not worth it. There was resistance to Yue Lingling, and she didn't want to answer the phone calls from Yue Lingling, let alone see her.

Xu Zifan really didn't lie to him. He really shot commercials at the beach. Yu Sisi worked freely and traveled with him. He was with Xu Zifan with his assistant. He occasionally saw Xu Zifan posing for shooting. Suddenly he was inspired to sit and draw quickly. design diagram.