Chapter 553: Back house wives and concubines are reborn (1·No CP)

Xu Zifan stayed in the void for a long time, sorting out his feelings and heading to the next world. As soon as he regained consciousness, he heard a pitiful cry.

"Master, you have to be the master for your concubine body. Concubine body only has Yunyun and one child, like a darling baby, but today she was pushed into the water by Fuling and has a high fever. If Yunyun has any lengths, concubine body...concubine body..."

The woman was so sad that she couldn't speak, and her choked cries made people feel distressed. Xu Zifan pressed his forehead, only to feel very noisy.

He raised his eyes and quickly glanced at the room. It was a very expensive room in ancient times. He was sitting on a chair. Next to him was a dignified woman sitting across a coffee table. In front of him was kneeling a pitiful woman with a maid behind. Being pressed to the ground, there are several maids and maids standing around.

Before he could speak, the woman beside him said, "Master, this matter is very suspicious, where was Xiyun's nurse and maid at the time? Why didn't he take care of Xiyun? Who was the first to find Xiyun fell into the water afterwards? Did you see Fuling doing evil with your own eyes? Fuling is a close-knit maid of his concubine, who has always been a sensible servant, and the concubine never believes that she will do such malicious things. I hope the prince will observe it."

"Wang concubine, if no one sees it, how can a concubine be wronged like this? Forget it, Fuling is the princess's high regard, and the concubine dare not ask her for her sins. Lord, the concubine resigns, and it's bad luck. "The woman said angrily, and got up to leave.

"Slow." Xu Zifan spit out a word faintly and closed his eyes. Everyone else didn't dare to speak again, they were all waiting for his instructions.

[Shaohua: Host, concubine Li Yurong directed and performed herself to frame Poria, the traces have not been cleaned up yet. 】

Xu Zifan opened his eyes and said coldly: "Malicious harm is not allowed in this mansion. This matter must be investigated clearly. People come, the whole house is under martial law, everyone is not allowed to move, and the guards are asked to investigate."

"Yes, Lord!" Hu Feng, the original host's personal servant, responded and went to handle it immediately.

Li Yurong, the woman who was crying so distressingly, changed her expression slightly, lowered her head and sobbed, "Thank you, the prince, who is the master of Yunyun, and the concubine is relieved. Now Yunyun has a high fever, the prince, the concubine wants to guard. Watching her without looking at her, my concubine is really worried."

"No, sit down." Xu Zifan glanced at her coldly, and he didn't have any good feelings for this kind of things that use children to frame people.

Seeing that everyone stopped talking, Xu Zifan leaned on the chair and closed his eyes slightly to fuse the memory of the original owner. This was the Great Rong Dynasty, a dynasty he didn't know about. It was in the midst of a prosperous age, but the emperor was very old and not very well.

The original owner was the six princes of the current dynasty, and the mother and concubine were not high-born and died early, resulting in the original owner being not favored, and the least presence among the eight princes.

The birth mother of the great prince is lowly, occupying a long name, and is very popular with the emperor; the second prince is a noble concubine, and the status is noble, and the mother family is powerful; the third prince is the grandson of the middle palace, and the qualifications are slightly poor. The four princes and the fifth princes are all concubines. One is brilliantly literary and the other is brave and can be praised by the emperor. The seventh and eighth princes are less than ten years old, and the emperor's occasional paternal love will be shown to them. So the mediocre original owner became the easiest prince to be ignored.