Chapter 539: Dress as a substitute for marriage sickness (16)

Xu Zifan and his family quickly gained a foothold in Fucheng. Lin Ruonan's intentions were in the cloth shop, and the business was very prosperous. Both Xu's father and Xu's mother said that they had married a golden doll.

Few people in Fucheng know what they are in the town. Xu Zifan has never been ill since he came to Anyang, so the Xu family has never heard any gossip and life is much more comfortable.

The Lin family in the town is different. They opened a restaurant. Lin Ruoshan's wine is indeed a big brand, but the restaurant's dishes are not attractive and the business is average.

Many people compared their home with the Xu's. One day when Lin Ruoshan was out, she happened to hear someone talking.

"The Xu family and the Lin family responded to the phrase'good for good and evil for evil'. The Xu family went to Fucheng without any relatives, and their business was booming. The Lin family is in our town. How long has it been in the restaurant? My nephew went to eat and said that the food is similar to that in a small restaurant, and he was embarrassed to ask for such a high price."

"Who says no? You still have to be honest. I don't dare to go to the restaurant run by the Lin family. Who knows if Lin Ruoshan will go crazy and put medicine in the vegetables one day!"

"This... can't it?"

"How can't it? Lin Ruonan is still her own sister, she can kill people, what are we outsiders? Anyway, be careful, it's not that there is no place to eat."

"That's right, then Lin Ruoshan can't get married, who knows if she will go crazy someday."

Lin Ruoshan hid in the alley so angry that she bit her lip.

How long has it been? Why do they still say these things? Is she going to carry the stain for a lifetime? The Xu family should talk about her for a good life, and the Lin family should talk about her for a bad business. Why are they talking about her? What does it matter to them?

When Lin Ruoshan ran home, she faced Lin Fu who was getting more and more grumpy. The investment in business has increased, but the income is similar to that of the original wine shop, and he often hears gossip. This puts Lin Fu under great pressure and is very unacceptable. He has to anger his wife and children every day.

Lin Ruoshan was hitting her gun, and Lin Fu scolded: "Where did you go? I don't know where to make a good wine, where is it embarrassing to go?"

Lin Ruoshan lowered her head and said, "Father, I'm trying to help you out and find a quiet place to think of ideas."

"Help? Humph, if you really want to help me, you should hand over your brewing recipe and let me sell it to Mr. Li. A thousand taels of silver is enough for me to spend a lifetime!"

Lin Ruoshan changed the subject patiently, "Father, I'm very talented in making seasonings. Why don't you let me go to the restaurant to do something and prepare some seasonings by the way, and see if the food is more delicious."

Lin Fu squinted at her suspiciously, "Do you still make seasonings? Why never heard you mention it?"

"I haven't matched it before. I just got it in these two days. Dad, anyway, I'm just trying. If it's done, we can also make more money."

"Then you can try at home first, and then go." Lin Fu didn't take it seriously, and waved her to the kitchen room impatiently.

Lin Ruoshan added some spirit spring water to the water, then added spirit spring water to the seasoning and dried it, and let Wang cook at night, it really tasted good, and she wanted to eat it after eating, as if she was addicted.