Chapter 431: Seventy old father (14)

Xu Shengnan's back was chilled by Xu Zifan's glance, and he didn't know what was going on. Anyway, he subconsciously dodged and didn't dare to look at him.

When Xu Zifan left, she was very upset. She is a future man who has seen the world up and down in the capital for many years. Why is she afraid of a bad old man in the countryside? That's ridiculous!

Xu Dajun also wanted to scold Xu Shengnan a few words, but Xu Shengnan was already disgusted with their two stupid, cowardly and incompetent stupid men who would only be tantrums with their daughters. No matter how impatient they get along, he strode away with a cold snort, covering his face. He shut the door heavily to show disgust.

Anyway, they have separated their families and they are no longer involved with the family. The two are stupid and honest and will not do anything to bother her. She only needs to marry and live her own good life, and pay them every month when she makes money. . Asking a nanny to take care of them when they are old is considered worthy of them.

Xu Shengnan locked the door, and Liu Xia knocked on the door for a long time before leaving. She rolled her eyes, lying on the bed silently waiting for the spiritual spring water to condense in the space, and planned how to meet Song Xin by the way. Everything else is not important, Song Xin is the most important.

At this time, the people working in the field started to talk again, and it came to be Xu Shengnan's wicked and long-tongued woman. It was obviously his fault that he had to rely on his grandfather, who pretended to be treacherous and slippery.

The Song family naturally heard it too, and it was extremely fortunate that the Xu family suddenly separated. Before the two of them had time to see each other, even Feng'er had not been released. But they don't trust the introducer anymore. Xu Shengnan said that this is good and that good. Isn't this a lie?

The introducer is actually a recognized matchmaker in two or three villages. The new society cannot be called a matchmaker, so the big guys call her sister Mei.

How does Sister Mei know that Xu Shengnan is such a virtue? Now that the Song family complained about her, I really couldn't tell. She asked many people and said that Xu Shengnan was a little squeamish, and there was nothing wrong with it. Isn't this a good girl? Which girl doesn't change slowly after marrying? If you have a family, you can't be lazy. Otherwise, can you let others serve her men?

But I never expected that, but within a few days, Xu Shengnan's name spread throughout the two villages. She panicked when she thought of the words she had previously praised with the Song family. Xu Shengnan was simply her dark history!

Sister Mei always talks about gossip and loves to visit. There are few people in the nearby villages that she doesn't know, otherwise she won't be a matchmaker. She hates Xu Shengnan, and when she talks with people, she always mentions it with contempt. She adds more oil and jealousy to Xu Shengnan's actions, and Xu Shengnan's reputation is even worse.

After Xu Shengnan drank the spring water for three days and healed completely, he found that his reputation was ruined, and he almost went mad!

She heard three women under the tree saying that she was bad-hearted, so she rushed over and asked them to show evidence. If there is no evidence, she would slander and go to jail. How could the other three people be afraid of her? Tell her to have the ability to call the police, two or three villages know about things, who slanders her?

Xu Shengnan's face was pale with anger, but he didn't care about arguing with them, and ran to the fifth production team next door in a hurry. She hadn't met Song Xin yet. What if Song Xin hated her when she heard these words ?

She hated these foolish people. Listening to the wind is the rain. This is the most irritating thing in the village. Nobody can hide anything, and it can be exaggerated a hundred times. She regrets it, she should be what she should be after rebirth. Don't do it, settle down with Song Xin first!