Chapter 453: Eating and broadcasting the king's way (5)

Xu Zifan chopped off a strong branch and sharpened one end.

Su Yanchen was deliberately surprised and said: "Junior Brother, do you want to use this to pierce fish? Really? The fish in the sea swims fast, you can't pierce it."

Xu Zifan cut the branch without raising his head. "It can be pierced. I have pierced it in the river before. It's easy to master the trick. Even if it can't be pierced, you can use it as a crowbar to pry the shellfish embedded in the rock."

Su Yanchen wanted to laugh a little, what is called survival on a deserted island if it is so easy? How hard has the protagonist spent on the island in similar movies? At least it takes many days to get something. But he didn't say that, instead he said, "Junior brother, you are too powerful, then I will wait to eat. I am not very good at this aspect. I have only played in the sea and have not caught fish. Make a net or something? Or find some bait?"

Xu Zifan cut off the branches, waved it twice to test the feel, and said lightly: "No, time is running out. I will go to the sea to catch fish now. Brother Su, if you are not good at it, don't go into the sea, lest you encounter danger and go into the sea. The stamina is consumed very quickly, so you can see if you can catch small crabs, small shells and the like on the shore. Remember to live and don't kill it."

Su Yanchen nodded happily. He planned to wait for Xu Zifan to show his worry after he went to the sea, and then find a net-like thing made of flexible straw. When Xu Zifan failed to toss in the sea, he would use the net to catch fish. He worked hard if he succeeded or not. It would not be very hard if he was not idle at all. Unlike Xu Zifan, who praised Haikou for wasting time, the audience would definitely praise him by the way when scolding Xu Zifan, which is good.

So Su Yanchen stopped talking nonsense, and Xu Zifan walked into the sea smoothly.

The photographer reminded: "It's not safe to go without diving equipment. Don't use this method."

Xu Zifan waved his hand with his back to him, "Can I shoot underwater?"

"Yes, this camera is waterproof. It can follow you into the water, but it's really dangerous."

Xu Zifan's response was to smile at the camera, "I like the sea very much and feel free to be in it. There is no false speech, no ridicule, and only the sound of the sea. I think the sea is not terrible at all. It's much safer than being in a crowd. I hope I can find enough food as soon as possible, and I can go back soon and build a shed for everyone!"

He was too serious before, but now he suddenly laughed like a sunny boy. The cameraman couldn't help but stunned and lamented that he was really handsome. Then I saw Xu Zifan making a cheering gesture to the camera, and a fierce boy plunged into the sea.

The sea is indeed beautiful. Because no one is fishing here, the fish in the sea will not swim quickly when seeing people. Xu Zifan dived for a while and spotted a slap-sized fish. When he was still some distance away, he sent the branch forward along the current. The resistance of the water made his movements seem a bit slow, but when the branch was sent out, the fish just swam to that position, and the branch pierced directly. Wearing a fish body!

He rose to the surface, dug a big hole in the beach, filled it with water, and put the still moving fish in it.

Su Yanchen's eyes widened in surprise, "You, did you really get a fish?"

Xu Zifan smiled, "Brother, why don't you believe me? I'm really good at this. I see a lot of food in the sea, so don't busy yourself. Sit here for a while and watch some fish by the way. We'll go back and help if we've caught enough. Brother Chen and them must have worked very hard."