Chapter 514: I'm a waste worth tens of billions (5)

Xu Yuanming never expected that Xu Zifan would break the jar and face the family after falling down. What can an F grade waste material do? His body is not strong enough, and no one wants him for a civil position. What capital does he have to fight against his family? Does Xu's mother leave him the property?

Although that fortune was not a minority to the Xu family now, there was no chance of winning in comparison with money and power. Besides, this is not a peaceful and prosperous age. The Zerg invades the empire from time to time, and there are many wars every year. In this era, only the brave soldiers are the highest and most respected.

Xu Zifan's double F level qualifications, without the family's blessing, will die sooner or later, and there will be no place to bury him. Why doesn't he listen to the family's arrangements, and instead get into trouble with the family?

Xu Zifan has been abandoned in everyone's eyes, and the Xu family can't understand his behavior at all. This era is so cruel, just like the original owner can't stand up with all the efforts, if Xu Zifan didn't rely on it, it would not be so big all at once.

So the Xu family thought about it, but could only think that Xu Zifan knew from nowhere that Xu Zhikai was the one who harmed him. The family decisively abandoned him when they found out later, and saved Xu Zhikai. Because of this, he has a hatred of the family, loses his mind, and wants to fight the family recklessly.

The Xu family members are only bored with Xu Zifan, they have no fear at all. They can't think of the possibility of Xu Zifan turning over. Even if he has friends with high status now, over time, they will gradually distance themselves from each other until they become people in two worlds. Qualification is so important, Xu Zifan is not worthy of their fear.

Xu Yuanming was persuaded by his two younger brothers, and temporarily suppressed his anger and didn't intend to teach this rebellious son again. However, it is impossible for him to let Xu Zifan stay in Xu's house to pretend to be a kind father and son. Since Xu Zifan tore his face and said that they were going to kill people, they would go against the army and drive Xu Zifan out of the family!

The three brothers of the Xu family discussed the injury report of Xu Yuanming and Gray Wolf, saying that Xu Zifan was unwilling to be divorced and dissatisfied with the family's arrangements. He attacked his biological father's contract beast and caused very serious damage to his biological father and his contract beast. Dirty water was poured on the Xu family to slander them.

Xu Yuanming was very distressed. He counted a dozen mistakes in Xu Zifan and expelled him from the family.

From then on, Xu Zifan and the Xu family went their separate ways and had nothing to do with them.

The injury report is naturally much more credible than Xu Zifan's unclear live broadcast that day. Netizens reversed their attitude again and returned to the state where Xu Zifan was caught and scolded.

However, after such a reversal, some netizens have already begun to think, feeling that this matter has an unusual breath.

Not to mention anything else, no one has been able to answer the question of what forbidden drugs Xu Zifan used. This is suspicious.

Because Xu Zifan disrupted the pace of things as soon as he came, everything did not develop as Xu Zhikai expected. He is completely passive now. No matter how he combines the development of the previous life, he can't guess what Xu Zifan will do. He calculates Xu Zifan's serial death. There is no chance of implementation.

But because Xu Zhikai successfully recognized his ancestor and returned to the clan, although Xu's father did not wait to see him and had a bad attitude towards him, but with Xu Zifan's rebellious contrast, Xu's father decided to train him and let him surpass Xu Zifan's height.