Chapter 449: Eating and broadcasting the king's way (1)

Xu Zifan took a break in the space, compiled a gourmet experience, and easily plunged into the next world.

He opened his eyes and saw a small room with simple white walls and floor tiles, which looked like a low-rent housing. He was lying on the bed, the room was messy, and his physical condition was very poor. It seemed that the original owner was not doing well.

He was about to receive the memory when the cell phone by the pillow rang and it said "Brother Li".

Xu Zifan sat up and pressed the answer, and Li Ge's indifferent voice came out immediately, "It's the company's meaning to let you go to Survival Island. You have to go, and you have to go if you don't. Xu Zifan, think about how much you are now. Black? If it weren't for Tan Yi to take care of you, and you couldn't even receive a single announcement, where did you look like it?

Okay, you'll be at the airport at seven tomorrow morning, don't be late. If you want to breach the contract, get the liquidated damages ready to give me. "

The phone hung up directly, and Xu Zifan didn't have time to say a word. He opened the window for ventilation and stood by the window to receive the memory of the original owner.

The original owner was 22 years old. Two years ago, because of his handsome appearance, he was dug into a commercial by a scout. Then he blushed, took a lot of commercials, and also acted as an affectionate male second in a youth idol drama. The original owner has never learned to act, but he was selected because of his temperament, and he was almost the same when he played the role.

The male duo of that idol drama is very good, and he has become popular again with this drama.

Li Ge was his agent, he was very optimistic about him at the time, and his attitude was particularly good. The Tan Yi mentioned by Li Ge was a buddy from the original high school. After graduating from high school, he was admitted to the Film and Television Academy. At that time, Tan Yi often came to him. When he knew him well, he was signed into the company by Li Ge and took a picture. The ancient heroine, Bai Yueguang, who played the heroine in it, also became popular.

The two brothers are in the same company and use the same agent, and they have gained some fame. The original owner is very happy and often imagines the scene of their two brothers reaching the top of the entertainment industry together, but afterwards he seems to be out of luck. .

The Internet broke the news that he used to be a scumbag and didn't like to learn to go to school every day. He stopped studying after graduating from high school, and his job was not long-term. A job would not take long to change, which was a waste.

The original owner is just a little star. Of course, the company will not spend a lot of effort on public relations. Just clarify it, but the original owner is a lot more black and the passersby are defeated. After all, it was true that he graduated from high school, and it was true that he had changed several jobs, and his first impression was not good.

At this time, the company also asked him to make a movie. The role was very unpleasant. He messed up between the male and female protagonists, hurt innocent people, didn't repent, and didn't shine at all. The original protagonist didn't have any acting skills. The filming was ridiculed by the whole network, and a lot of emojis were also taken from screenshots, which became a recognized vase with no education or acting skills.

Tan Yi was the exact opposite of him. Tan Yi met Baixue, the daughter of the company's chairman, at a celebration banquet. The two fell in love with each other and quickly developed into a couple, but they were not disclosed to the public for the time being.

With Baixue's relationship, the company is naturally a big fan of Tan Yi. The two TV series and one movie he has played are all hot IPs, and the advertising endorsements he has shot are also big brands, and they are often seen in a popular variety show. Stationed in MC, attracted a lot of fans, and climbed to the height of the first-line niche in just two years, which is nothing like the original owner.