Chapter 546: Dress as a substitute for marriage sickness (23)

Lin Ruoshan is dreaming, and her ambition is rapidly growing. The longer she stays in the palace and the more she knows, the greater her ambition becomes. But reaching the sky in one step is not necessarily a good thing. Lin Ruoshan has never experienced growth. She suddenly entered a dye vat of the size of the palace, and even an ordinary lady of the court can't fight it. Gradually, she discovered that she was not favored.

Although the emperor would be lucky to her for five days in ten days, she could hardly speak to the emperor, and occasionally said a few requests, the emperor would satisfy her if he was happy, but more often he would ignore it.

Lin Ruoshan naturally didn't dare to play a petty temper with the emperor. If she didn't go well, she vented on the grand palace lady, so she suffered no less. The close-fitting court lady stumbled her, she couldn't hide her, and she couldn't even guess who caused her.

She occupied so many days of the emperor, the concubines in the harem were naturally jealous. The imperial garden happened to be punished and kneeled and slapped. Walking around in the palace, Lin Ruoshan can meet people of higher rank than her, and even hiding in the house can be punished by others, and her life is extremely difficult.

This hard time has honed her. She is growing up while being injured, and her words and deeds are not the same as when she was in Fucheng. She finally found the way to protect herself, that is, to use Lingquan to make snacks and soups to please the empress dowager.

The queen mother is fifty years old, and her body and bones are not as good as a young man, but after she ate what Lin Ruoshan made, she became full of energy. After the doctor's examination, he determined that the food was all right, and the chef also said that Lin Ruoshan was just a normal practice.

It's like brewing wine. No abnormality can be found. It can only be said that Lin Ruoshan is blessed by heaven, and the things she made with her skillful hands are extraordinary.

Lin Ruoshan also spoke, and said to the emperor and the queen mother with a pleasing smile: "It must be God who wants to use the hand of the concubine to nourish the emperor and the empress dowager's body, prolong life, and the emperor and the empress dowager are both chosen by nature. The little girl who was sent to serve."

The phrase "The Chosen One" successfully pleased the emperor and the queen mother. Since then, Lin Ruoshan has shown her face in front of the queen mother and cooks food for the queen mother and the emperor every day. It is natural that others will not trouble her anymore. Settle down in the palace.

However, she also clearly realized that this was still far from the gap between her fantasy status and being able to step on Xu Zifan casually. Once again, she merely tentatively mentioned the past, and the emperor remained unconcerned, and did not see her for a few days. She didn't dare to mention it anymore, remembering her identity, putting aside all the past, and devoted herself to serving the emperor and queen mother.

It was supposed to be the wealth and glory of the Master, but Lin Ruoshan felt exhausted. In front of the two most distinguished people in the world, she had to breathe carefully, never dared to say a word wrong, and tried her best to please flattery. It was more tiring one day than she was born a year later.

In the dead of night, she actually missed the days when she could scold and bully the Lin family. But she is not small in the end, this ambition supports her and makes her go on hard even if she is exhausted. She wants to take revenge on those imperial concubines who have bullied her. If she is liked by the queen mother, sooner or later she will be truly pampered by the emperor and trample them all down!

Lin Ruoshan survived carefully in the palace, and Xu Zifan and Lin Ruonan lived leisurely in Fucheng. The cloth workshop will be closed for one day every month, and Xu Zifan will take his parents and Lin Ruonan on an outing.