Chapter 480: Eating and broadcasting the king's way (32)

The public relations department is keenly aware of Mr. Feng's dislike for Xue Ninglu. It stands to reason that in the entertainment industry, this kind of posting is indispensable, and there have been actresses who rely on other actresses to step on other actresses, and other male stars to fry CP. When the fire is getting hot, the last thing is to rely on one's own efforts, and others can only respond and don't care.

This is of course a minority. People like Xue Ninglu have no background, no acting skills, grow too tall, and the road is too narrow, even if they have a good-looking face, they won't be popular. At most, they are enthusiastic about marrying a wealthy boss. To improve the genes of the next generation, do not care about it at all.

But when Mr. Feng spoke, of course the public relations department must act immediately. Before the action, he contacted Xu Zifan and asked his opinion.

Xu Zifan was stunned, and chuckled: "Cut out the section that I avoided in "Dead Island Survival", and in the past six months, I have been away from actresses and gentlemen on various occasions and made a video broadcast, emphasizing that I was framed. I'm scared, I'll be a zero gossip artist. Later I will post on Weibo to appease my fans, how other people are other people's business, and not let my fans be used."

When he said this, he also pointed out a clear way to the public relations department, and made the clarification stronger. The public relations department immediately abandoned the original clarification statement and cooperated with Xu Zifan to let the company's navy to disseminate the suspicion-avoidance video.

The video started with Xu Zifan rejecting Xue Ninglu's balls, insisting on avoiding suspicion, and then Xu Zifan's position in various press conferences, variety shows, and events. Even if a few people stand in a row, if there are actresses next to him, he will stand away. The male star on the other side is closer, obviously the distance between him and the female star is the largest.

There are also people taking photos or cooperating in games. He is always a gentleman. He can avoid touching without touching. The meaning of avoiding suspicion is particularly obvious. And every time he ends, he will walk to the side without a trace and never stand with the actress. Together.

Xu Zifan did this before to make his behavior conform to what he said, and no one pays attention to it, but he didn't expect to use it now.

Xu Zifan sent a Weibo to his fans, [Don't be curious, I don't have any familiar female artist friends at the moment, and I will tell you if I have a girlfriend who has a stable relationship in the future. Gossip is not as good as good food. Today, I smoke three cold rabbits. Come on. 】

Netizens swiped a wave of 666 and turned over the screenshot of the Weibo that Xu Zifan said he was unfamiliar with Xiaohua. They all said that Xu Zifan is still the same Xu Zifan. If you are unfamiliar, you are unfamiliar.

The word "unfamiliar" suddenly became popular, not only hitting Xiaohua in the face, but also hitting Xue Ninglu in the face.

Seeing that the opportunity was wrong, Xue Ninglu quickly stopped the navy, but it was too late. Even if everyone was busy forwarding the lottery, they didn't forget to mock her. Fans who have experienced big storms and waves will realize that this is Xue Ninglu's hype, and she ridiculed her in a crowd. Netizens were also happy to eat melons and watched with great joy.

Originally, Su Yanchen was cold, and everyone didn't say that Xue Ninglu was bad, and gave her a wave of sympathy, but this time she killed herself and pulled a wave of hatred. Netizens joked that she and Su Yanchen were masked CPs, and both of them looked like dogs, one more fake than the other.

Su Yanchen has been honest for more than half a year, desperately looking for a rich woman to take care of him, and finally won the favor of a divorced rich woman in her fifties, and gave him money to play the protagonist of a small-cost web drama. After all, the career suffered again in Waterloo.