Chapter 567: Back house wives and concubines are reborn (15)

During Xu Zifan's supervision of the country, he had been with the emperor every day, and he had become very close. After being hurt by his sons, the emperor suddenly found out that Xu Zifan was good, and wanted to make up for all the family affection he had missed in the past. Especially Xu Zifan had no interest in the throne, and let the emperor feel relieved to release his father's love. The two people no longer had the old estrangement and restraint.

Nowadays, Xu Zifan occasionally joked with the emperor, and playing chess no longer made him, but made the emperor happier. Xu Zifan has no idea about the feelings of the emperor, but it is better than nothing. Who wouldn't want to live a comfortable life? He also wanted the emperor to be his backer, so naturally he had to get along well.

The affairs of the palace crossed the emperor's place, and the emperor didn't care about him, let him toss about it. Anyway, there were many restless people in the court during this period, and the Yang family and the Chen family were not so conspicuous, so ignore them.

Xu Zifan takes three children into the palace every day, and asks a few trusted servants to take them everywhere. When the emperor is free, he will eat with them.

The three children did not have stage fright, and the emperor responded fluently to everything they asked. They also knew that they would never say anything that shouldn't be said. Each of them was so smart that the emperor liked them very much.

They have the double protection of the emperor and Xu Zifan, and they are safe everywhere. No one can use them or hurt them, but it gives them the best space for growth, allowing them to open their eyes and grow in the most noble place in the world. Got insight.

Xu Zifan sometimes stayed in the palace with his three children without even returning to the palace. The emperor gave him the palace built for the prince, and the court officials were more certain that he was about to succeed, and the intention became more obvious. The fourth and fifth princes also began to move quietly, preparing for the final fight.

Xu Zifan didn't go back to the palace very much, but the few women in the family didn't stop, fighting for the power of the family. The princess was imprisoned but she was in charge of the family for many years. She was the strongest. She resolutely refused to let other people control the palace. Through the mother, she often had people stumble upon them.

The Yang found out that it was the Chen family that harmed her brother. He hated the Chen family so badly that he had to find it hard to find the Chen family. He used the things that were exchanged in the plane trader and did not belong to this world to clean up the Chen family. Chen suffers. The head of Chen's family finally completed a task of fighting for favor with his concubine, and got some points to exchange for good things, which was comparable to Zhang and Yang, but he didn't have points to heal his body.

Li Yurong struggled to fight for her rights in the cracks. She had the space to hide things, and she had many modern methods for watching Gongdou movies. She also had the scheming not to lose to the others, which really benefited her. But when the gods are fighting, what is her concubine's profit? The Zhang family, Yang family, and Chen family were extremely disgusted with her and dealt with her without mercy.

Xu Zifan didn't return home for a few days. He heard that Li Yurong's face was scratched by a cat, and then said that he was misdiagnosed, nothing happened, and it was all right in two days; Yang's medicine bowl was broken, accidentally poisoning a cat But she couldn't find out what medicine was inside; Chen's head turned white overnight and her skin was aging. She didn't let anyone see her. The next day, she returned to normal, but then she sprained her foot again. Zhang lost her voice and couldn't talk. I vomited and died for half my life. After this time, I always heard hallucinations and couldn't sleep at night.