Chapter 564: Back house wives and concubines are reborn (12)

Xu Zifan personally sent Liu's family to the sky prison. The second prince was locked up alone, and in the cell next to him were his family members in the backyard. Xu Zifan took a look and pushed Liu into the female relatives' cell, and when she touched her arm, she wrapped her magic core with spiritual power. This is equivalent to isolating her abilities and she can no longer use them.

When the second prince saw Liu's face changed drastically, he never thought that Xu Zifan would come back. There was no news for three years, and the brothers regarded him as dead. Now that the Liu family has such a test, even if outsiders don't know it, the brothers and their mothers and wives must also know the reason, and his face is completely ashamed.

Xu Zifan faced the incomprehensible eyes of the female relatives, and looked at the second prince indifferently, "Second brother, Liu's red apricot came out of the wall, shamelessly, what made my younger brother unexpectedly...the adulterer turned out to be you. The father wanted to be general. Liu Lingchi, but because of the fetus in Liu's belly, his younger brother sent her to reunite with his second brother."

The second prince was extremely embarrassed, and he had no shortage of children. Xu Zifan was definitely hitting him in the face by doing this. After fighting for so long and fighting for so long, in the end Xu Zifan, who was not valued by everyone, took the position. Thinking of this, he was furious, but at this time, he couldn't say anything. After this incident, the emperor was even more disappointed in him, right? He really never had a chance to go out again. The face of the second prince was defeated.

After Xu Zifan left, the Liu family finally got a meal, but before she had a few bites, she was beaten by a few women of the second prince.

"You bitch! You are going to kill us!"

"Chan maid, you deserve to betray the sixth prince, but why do you seduce my prince? We will all be killed by you!"

Everyone believes that Xu Zifan is the next emperor. Didn't the Liu family and the second prince commit a crime and offend Xu Zifan to death? All of their family members had to follow suit. Several people beat Liu with resentment, and vented all the grievances accumulated these days on her.

After all, Liu's came from the last days, she fought hard, caught a side concubine and almost choked them to death before frightening them, and stopped. She hurriedly sat in the corner to contact the plants outside, trying to save herself, but there was no response, her power was gone!

Liu screamed in fear, and her weak body and psychological torture made her finally faint.

Hu Feng told Xu Zifan about this as a joke, and Xu Zifan said indifferently: "Don't worry about her anymore. Hu Feng, these women are a bit evil. You can't let others know about this. You should watch it more. point."

"Yes, prince." Hu Feng's heart was stunned, thinking of the occasional unusual behavior of a few women, he quickly sent someone to cover up the peculiarities of their shops.

Fortunately, several women also knew to pay attention, and nothing was discovered. This is also the reason why they did not leave the palace after rebirth and crossing. In ancient times, the acceptance of abnormal things was zero. With these golden fingers, they could not do big things after going out. Once exposed, they would definitely be treated inhumanely. Life in the palace is good.

After such a Liu clan, the emperor felt that Xu Zifan had been wronged, and he had chosen two five-ranked officials' daughters to point them to him. Xu Zifan hurriedly refused.

The emperor pondered for a while and felt something was wrong, "Lao Liu, do you have something unspeakable? You have been outside for three years, and you didn't bring anyone back."