Chapter 501: Can't afford this green plum (10)

The original owner couldn't see Yue Lingling's tricks, Xu Zifan could see it clearly. He told the original owner Yue Lingling's carefulness during the two love affairs, and he hesitantly asked the two girls, "Do you think there is a problem?"

The two girls looked at each other, and both showed shocked expressions, "Yes! Too much! She... these many places are not suitable. Anyway, if we are your girlfriend, we must not be able to stand it. We must think you have a relationship with her. leg."

The boys looked at each other, and Li Dong said silently: "Really? Is it so sensitive? I feel like..."

"What else do you feel? Facts speak louder than words. Zifan broke up these two times. Which time was it not because of Yue Lingling? I think she must like Zifan. What the **** is this? I like her to say it, make small actions. What is Zifan doing?"

Wei Yan frowned slightly and said, "Don't say that, how many years have we known Lingling? She may just dare not say, for fear that Zifan would refuse her even a friend would not have to do it. Besides, is there a saying that says that? The relationship that can be destroyed is not true love, and Zifan's two girlfriends should not be suitable for her either."

Xu Zifan looked at him and said displeased: "Wei Yan, what you said is wrong, Zhao Xin was introduced to me by you. Even if I am really inappropriate with her, she should not be angry with Lingling, how much Lovers are not afraid of being destroyed by others? My feelings have not been cultivated yet, the true love of ghosts, according to you, I deserve to be a bachelor for a lifetime. Who makes me not true love?"

Li Dong was busy in the middle of the round, "It's all brothers, Wei Yan, don't you say a few words, this is obviously Lingling pitted Zifan, regardless of her reason, this thing is not right."

The two girls were directly disgusted, and agreed: "Of course she was wrong. When Zifan was the first girlfriend, how good the girl was. At the beginning, Zifan broke off with Lingling to prevent her from breaking off with that girl. I broke up, now think about how to respond?"

Li Dong looked at everyone and tentatively said, "Why don't you find Lingling to talk about it? How many years have we been? Let's turn this over."

Xu Zifan sipped the beer in front of him, and said in a deep voice: "You forgot why she was caught by the police? She went outside my house and stared because I went with Sisi that night, right? What did she want to do? I don't know what else I can say to her, there's nothing to say. You all know that I'm going to have a girlfriend, get married and have children, and I won't let her ruin my third relationship anymore. You can tell her to me and live your own lives. Life, stop looking for me."

Wei Yan was surprised: "You have to break up with Lingling in order to fall in love? You have been in relationship for almost 30 years!"

Xu Zifan looked at him wonderingly and said: "Wei Yan, if you are, would you rather not marry and have children, let your parents down, and be friends with Lingling? You...you really love Lingling, right?"

Everyone looked at Wei Yan, and a girl said: "Wei Yan, don't stand and talk because your back hurts. It's not you who are hurting your feelings. What are you doing with this? Moral kidnapping? That doesn't make sense, you say What did she do, Yue Lingling, staying outside the Zifan community for more than ten hours?"

"Yeah, knowing people, knowing faces and not knowing heart, you can only say that we have known each other for so many years, why don't you say that for so many years, no one of us has seen that Yue Lingling likes Zifan? She is too good at hiding? Who knows she still What thoughts are you hiding? There is no one in the world who will be single for a lifetime for fear of unhappy crush. Is there something wrong with it?"