Chapter 481: Eating and broadcasting the king's way (End)

Xu Zifan was abroad. Of course, he couldn't make food and send it to them. So Feng Xuanqi chose a beautiful color lipstick and sent 100 lipsticks to the lottery and sent them back directly from abroad.

The food is gone, but fans also love lipstick!

The lottery was drawn, and it was another carnival. There are still many fans who haven't been drawn to buy online. I hope that those who are not so fond of this lipstick can transfer it to them.

Passersby are dumbfounded, what's this? After opening the romance, inexplicably switch to food and then to lipstick, why do you not follow the routine?

Like Xu Zifan's super-popular little fresh meat, there are so many fans, and an event of such a big public romance is over so harmoniously. It is incredible. It is also a phenomenon-level event in the entertainment industry. I am afraid that no one can imitate it. Events that can be surpassed.

When the fans calmed down, they immediately went to learn about Feng Xuanqi's life. She was shocked to find that Feng Xuanqi was too good. She was born as Bai Fumei. She had also skipped two levels since she was a big student and was immediately ranked internationally after she graduated from high school The top five college admissions, even if they ended their studies early due to family changes, they also completed a bachelor's degree.

And after she took over the family company, she became the queen of iron and blood, defeating all the ghosts and snakes with her own strength, and successfully saved her own industry. In a short period of time, the company was cleaned up and developed rapidly, and she became the industry leader in just one step. Up.

Fans searched for the details of Xu Zifan and Feng Xuanqi's acquaintance, and found that all of this had traces to follow.

From Xu Zifan's troubles at the beginning, Feng Xuanqi unhesitatingly dug people to support the holy emperor, to the reception banquet that Xu Zifan must have every time he returns to Beijing, to Xu Zifan's top resources and powerful public relations, to Xu Zifan's title The actor handed out the trophy in public, and then the romance was announced on Valentine's Day.

Someone saw the keyword "100 days" in Xu Zifan's Weibo, and pushed forward and found that when Xu Zifan won the prize, and then looked at the words Xu Zifan said at that time, they suddenly felt that Su, these two people are the same. A romantic drama that is better than movies!

The CP fans of Xu Zifan and Feng Xuanqi grew rapidly and began to dig into sugar to find out every moment of love between them. All the interactions between them have become proof of the sweet love in the hearts of fans.

Xu Zifan's public love affair directly drove the box office of his new movie. Fans said that they wanted to see what Xu Zifan was in love. Passersby also watched it because of their curiosity. Well, the box office is also rising.

It's not easy for a romantic movie to be said to be good-looking by everyone. This movie has also become a dark horse among the movies released at the same time. It successfully counterattacked to the top box office in the same period, and fell second. Succeeded.

Although this is due to Xu Zifan's public love affair, it also proves that the plot and starring of this movie are excellent, at least in the same type of film, it is the leader.

The director was very happy, and specially wrapped Xu Zifan with a big red envelope, thanking him for his invisible publicity, and also expressed his willingness to cooperate again.

Xu Zifan is the box office champion for three consecutive movies. His box office appeal and acting skills have been most recognized by the audience, and he has completely established himself in the first line. He is also a strong and idol group, and a curious gourmet star. Danghong Fried Chicken is not enough to describe his popularity. Compared to Tan Yi, it is naturally a steady win.