Chapter 486: The best boy in the street (5)

Xu Zifan beat Tian Feng so hard, not only did he discount Tian Feng's legs, but he also beaten his face into a pig's head, making it hard to see the original appearance.

Xu Zifan finally grabbed Tian Feng by the collar and said in his ear in a voice that only the two of them could hear: "You are not worthy of stealing a woman from me. If you have the ability, let Tang Jiao dump me and follow you. , Don't be embarrassed to come out."

Xu Zifan threw the person on the ground, straightened his waist and stretched out his hand to the side. A Hua immediately handed over a wet tissue. Xu Zifan slowly wiped his hands clean and threw the tissue on Tian Feng's face.

Tian Feng grabbed the tissue and threw it away, staring at him angrily, "Xu Zifan! I'm going to kill you!"

Xu Zifan glanced at him condescendingly, as if looking at the humble ant, then turned into the car without saying a word.

The scene has been controlled by the people in the Eastern District, and the younger brothers Tian Feng brought have been beaten severely. A Hua glanced at the crowd, and said coldly: "Leave them to the West End and be pretty."

"Yes, Brother Hua!"

The succession of victories made the people of his men very excited, and the response was deafening, overwhelming Tian Feng's curses.

Ahua drove Xu Zifan away. The people in the Eastern District immediately scoured these people in the Western District, leaving only their underwear and threw them to the Western District. They also tied everyone to the pole of the street lamp, and dozens of people were tied to the road. Side, it was shocking to look at, and it was even more embarrassing to the people in the West End.

The boss of the West District smashed his favorite decoration and went to the hospital personally to scold Tian Feng, telling Tian Feng to stay honestly and stop going out ashamed. But after leaving the hospital, he convened a meeting with the management of the western district with a gloomy expression to discuss the counterattack. The Eastern District has given him such a big face this time, and even his son dared to move. If he wants to be the boss, he must find the place back.

The Eastern District also held a conference. This time there was too much noise. At first it was just a trivial matter. No one would have thought that the trouble would have reached this level in just two days. Now there is a rumor everywhere on the road that their eldest from the Eastern District was given a round by the Western District, and Xu Zifan's head was glowing green, and the squad angered the young master of the Western District to discount his legs.

The gang below didn't know what was going on, and just listened to the rumors and believed. Xu Zifan's actions were like evidence. They couldn't sit still one by one, and they wanted to fight to the death with the West District. Who doesn't know that Xu Zifan is the boss of the future? His shame is the shame of the gang, and the shame of the gang is the shame of all of them. Tang Jiao voluntarily went out to play with Tian Feng and was pitted, making them even more embarrassed. Everyone suffocated and burned like a barrel of explosives.

However, several high-level officials basically understood the internal situation and felt that there was no need to make such a big mess. There was a dispute within the gang. The high-level officials took the initiative to find Tang Zhentian to react to the situation, and the meeting was held when Xu Zifan came back.

Tang Zhentian glanced at Xu Zifan, who was sitting on his hands. He didn't praise or reprimand. He just said to a few people: "You have any ideas, let's talk about it."

"My God, I think Zifan is over it this time. Tang Jiao was frightened by Tian Feng all night. The fright was there, but there was no real harm. It means that the West District is taking care of us. Zifan took Tian Feng two All the legs are interrupted, which is equivalent to trampling the West End to death. If the enemy is too big, you will definitely not be able to slap it. If a little thing happens like this, who is responsible for the loss?"