Chapter 408: Unlucky stick (37)

Yu Cailan was choked by Xu Zifan, but she sneered in her heart because she didn't say anything because of her request. How could she regret it? That hapless guy probably killed the Xu family and the whole family, and she won't be able to live long, and she won't be able to recognize the catastrophe if she is killed!

Xu Zifan called a little Taoist priest in and said to Yu Cailan: "Mrs. Cheng, please go to the front to pray for blessings. When there are results, someone will inform Mrs. Cheng."

Yu Cailan noticed that he changed the title from "Ms. Yu Cailan" back to "Mrs. Cheng", as if the previous sentence was just for calling her name, weird. She quickly got up and followed the little Taoist priest to leave quickly.

Since she gave birth to a calamity star, she has been disgusted with these gods and gods. Of course, it is good to be non-stick. She just waits for the result outside.

He didn't even look at the little boy.

Xu Zifan held his head in his hands and looked at the little boy, "You see, she asked me to destroy you, and let the original good-behaved son come back. You have seen my skills, don't struggle in vain."

The little boy was very dishonest in Jiang Tianxin's arms and kicked angrily: "She dreams! She will never have a good son, she is not worthy of being a mother! She is not worthy!"

Xu Zifan nodded in agreement and clapped her hands, "That's right, I also don't think she deserves to be a mother. A selfish and cold-blooded woman like her should be rags and lonely."

The little boy was taken aback, forgetting the struggle, thought for a moment, and asked awkwardly: "What does'ragged clothes' mean?"

Xu Zifan twitched his lips, "It's just in tatters, not as good as the beggars on the street, it shows that the life is very bad, very bad."

"Then make her ragged! She should die! No, she should be more painful than death!" The little boy was full of hatred again.

Xu Zifan chuckled and stretched out his index finger to shake in front of him, "No, you see, although I hate her, she gave me money and asked me to get rid of you. I am helping him now. If you don't have anything to do I sympathize with your reason for helping you, and I will not help you deal with her."

Jiang Tianxin suppressed his laugh, but he didn't expect that the master would fool the children. She saw that Xu Zifan took out a few talisman, and she cooperated and said: "Do you have any reason to hate your mother so much? If you tell us the bad things she has done, maybe my master will help you, or you will disappear soon. , No amount of hatred can be reported~"

"She is not my mother!" The little boy yelled angrily, looked at her, then at Xu Zifan, and said why he hated Yu Cailan so much.

When Yu Cailan sneaked away, she was pregnant. At first, she didn't know it. She ran far away to make a living. Because the part-time job was too hard and she was very beautiful, she soon started a skin business.

After that, she accidentally moved her fetus, and she found out that she was three or four months pregnant. She was reluctant to go to the hospital and simply tossed her stomach in hopes of a natural abortion.

She ran and jumped, beat her belly with her fist, and ate all kinds of things that are forbidden by pregnant women...

There are many methods, Yu Cailan has tried, but the stomach hurts at most, but it does not abort. She was cruel and bought abortion pills. This time, her stomach was no longer able to keep her. But the drug flow was dangerous, and her blood flow continued, so she had to go to the small black clinic for treatment, and finally the fetus was taken out by the cold machine.