Chapter 560: Back house wives and concubines are reborn (8)

What else can you win without the protagonist? The families of the princess and concubine, as well as the Liu family and the Chen family are all anxious. What exactly did Xu Zifan mean, and he didn't get angry with them! Seeing that the people under Xu Zifan's hands are not moving at all, is it necessary to keep a low profile? But at this time, no matter how low-key you are, you can't fail to make a little merit!

But no matter how worried they were, no matter how anxious the women were, they couldn't get in touch with Xu Zifan, and they didn't even know where Xu Zifan was.

Liu couldn't help but said to Father Liu, "Father, the Sixth Prince visited you before he left. He must have gone to Linyang Mansion. I think this is a great opportunity and a good time for us to hand in the name certificate. I will go to Linyang Mansion personally, and you will send someone to **** me. This time I must get on line with the Six Princes."

After all, Father Liu was an official, and he was more concerned. Although Liu had given him a dream to let his ancestors "appear", he still disagreed, "That's not appropriate. I haven't asked you yet, that is really you in Linyang. You got it? When did you get it? Where did you get it? Why never heard you say it?"

Liu's words were speechless, and he bluffed over in vague words, "I don't remember anymore. I didn't pay attention to it before. When I was publishing a book a while ago, I found that there was such a fragment. I thought the fragment was useless. Gifts are very good. I didn't tell you. Dad, the Six Lords asked you not to disclose this. In this way, this fragment must be a good thing. I gave this gift right. Now the most important thing is to do what I like, the best Help the Six Princes find the complete book. Such a great contribution will definitely make the Six Princes pay more attention to the Liu family."

Father Liu shook his head, "I can help find it, but I can only find it for the prince unintentionally. You must not go in person. That's too... Well, go back to the room, don't worry about it anymore, for the father. I will arrange for someone to find it. Now the most important thing is not this matter, but how to divorce from the Fifth Prince and remarry to the Sixth Prince's Mansion. This matter is too difficult."

The Liu family hesitated for a moment, and said a faint move, "Father, it's better...I ran into the sixth prince at the banquet and made him have to be responsible." Liu's head lowered his head, tightly holding the veil and whispered, "No Let others find out, let the emperor know, everything is an accident. The emperor will give me marriage and let me marry the six princes, without blaming us."

Father Liu was shocked, "You! Do you know what you are talking about? The reputation of a woman is so great, how can you be so foolish?"

Liu bit her lip, and without waiting for her to say anything, Liu's father had already let her go irritably.

The Liu family also knows that this method is to take the risk, if someone accidentally knows about it, it will affect the reputation of the family and even the reputation of other girls in the family. But she was imprisoned for a lifetime with the five princes in her previous life. It was too bitter, and the Liu family was also defeated. Wouldn't it be even worse?

Besides, she has cultivated immortality and still has a system, so she can do this surely, and she will not let irrelevant people find out. At that time, the emperor can change her marriage for any reason, and she will be Xu Zifan's side concubine as she wishes. When Xu Zifan ascends the throne, in her capacity, the concubines are the lowest, and some of them can be concubines, even imperial concubines. Wouldn't the Liu family rise with the tide?

The more Liu thought about it, the more he felt that this bad idea was the most suitable for her, because she had the ability to realize it, but she didn't know when she would have such an opportunity, and it would be useless if she had no chance to plan well.