Chapter 583: The weak chicken's strong counterattack (14)

The Buddhist scriptures were obtained by teammates and Yan Xiao, and no one accused Yan Xiao of anything, but they always felt that Yan Xiao knew more than they knew, and they might deliberately detour to find something.

Everyone didn't know what Yan Xiao was looking for, but it was definitely a good thing. Everyone in the team focused on Yan Xiao, making Yan Xiao irritable, and gradually lost his calmness and calmness that he had crossed over to control the overall situation.

However, such Yan Xiao is still the strongest in the entire team and can still attract Wenhui. Xu Zifan saw through the virtual screen that Wen Hui had tried Yan Xiao a few times, and Yan Xiao pushed her along and took her straight away.

The regulations were blown up on the spot! Grasping Wenhui to question, fight Yan Xiao. Of course, he was beaten by Yan Xiao. Others persuaded a few words about the regulations. This kind of thing is too common in the end times. The weak are afraid of death. If you find the strong to cling, the regulations should be blamed. Women are right.

Bylaws alone couldn't leave, they could only follow them aggrievedly, became a lot of silence, expressionless all day, and other people were anxious to go to the base and ignored him.

Seeing that they couldn't get rid of them, Yan Xiao had to endure the pain and tell the location of the spiritual liquid pool, saying that he had heard of good things there, and took his teammates to find the spiritual liquid pool cave.

When Changsheng saw them entering, he said excitedly: [Master, he won't really soak in the smelly pool, right? 】

Xu Zifan watched the play leisurely and said with a smile: "It's very possible, he is a traverser, and he has never seen what a spiritual fluid looks like. Even if others told him that it was a smelly puddle, he would try it himself before he was willing. 】

Sure enough, when Yan Xiao and the others saw the smelly pool set up by Changsheng, they all pinched their noses and refused to move forward. Wen Hui asked in a low voice, "Brother Xiao, is this, baby here?"

Yan Xiao frowned and hesitated: "Let's find it, think about it, how can there be such a puddle here if it is normal?"

Everyone wanted the baby, and after hearing what he said, they endured the huge stench and started searching. After a while, Wen Hui found a tattered piece of paper with a rotten smell, frowned and handed it to Yan Xiao, "Brother Xiao, there are words on it."

The charter saw that the woman who had been well protected by him was not afraid of getting dirty or tired. She held the rotten and smelly torn paper to please Yan Xiao, and suddenly felt that she was very ridiculous. She had been tricked by her like a fool. Turn around. He will not let them go, and will get back sooner or later!

Yan Xiao carefully identified the words on the paper, only to see the words "spiritual fluid" and "the longer it was soaked", he knew that this place was a spiritual fluid pool. Zhongxu Zicheng was injured and hid in the cave. He accidentally fell into the cave and washed the marrow and cut the bones. The longer the soaking, the more spiritual fluid absorbed, until the spiritual fluid loses its effectiveness. Seeing the words on the paper, he was even more sure.

Yan Xiao directly said to everyone: "This pool is filled with spiritual fluid, which has the effect of washing the marrow and cutting bones. As long as it is soaked in it, it can be upgraded like countless crystal nuclei."

"Really?" The teammate felt disgusted at the smelly water pool, "Brother Xiao, you can't make a mistake, are you?"

Yan Xiao was originally very upset because he wanted to distribute the spiritual liquid to them, but now he was questioned by them, frowning and saying, "You don't need to soak in suspiciousness. Go outside and wait for me." Then he jumped into the smelly pool. in.