Chapter 499: Can't afford this green plum (8)

Xu Zifan has been teaching Yu Sisi to cook for several days. Every time the dish is ready, he will take pictures of the finished product and send it to Moments.

Friends have accepted that he loves cooking, no longer teasing him, at most, only Yue Lingling praises him in a variety of cryptic language every day, expressing the desire to eat, Xu Zifan of course never returns to her .

Yue Lingling also called Xu Zifan twice. Xu Zifan hung up after a few words on the excuses of exercising, cooking, and shooting magazines. Yue Lingling only felt that Xu Zifan's life seemed to be more and more fulfilling, and everything was more important than her, it was uncomfortable for her heart and soul.

After thinking for several days, she finally decided to see Xu Zifan to see his attitude clearly, so she ran through their mutual friends one by one, and found one who had a birthday recently, and immediately got up to celebrate his birthday. .

That friend's name was Li Dong. He had not had his birthday for several years. He was surprised when he received a call from Yue Lingling. In the end, Yue Lingling said that everyone hadn't been together for a long time, and they happened to come out to gather together, so he responded humorously and played together. Well, of course it is good.

Then the friends contacted each other and made an appointment to set a place. When Li Dong approached Xu Zifan, Xu Zifan certainly agreed. He guessed that this was what Yue Lingling meant, but it didn't matter, it didn't affect his overall plan for future development.

In the evening, a dozen people gathered for dinner. Xu Zifan went there and sat between Li Dong and another buddy, pouring wine and wishing Li Dong a happy birthday.

Li Dong drank and smiled, "Busy man, I finally saw you."

Another friend joked: "What? It's shameful that Zifan doesn't come out. I was scolded by Zhao Xin a while ago. Hahaha, Zifan, you can't do this. Why are you dating an enemy? ?"

Xu Zifan raised his eyebrows and glanced at him, "Better than you are a single dog, you want to talk about an enemy yet."

That day, Xu Zifan's actions quickly exploded Zhao Xin's WeChat account. Many friends didn't see the circle of friends, and they asked what was going on.

Yue Lingling smiled helplessly and shrugged, "Because of me, I don't know what happened to Zhao Xin. Since we met me last time at a party, she has insisted that I have something to do with Brother Zifan. I had rented a house and wanted to move. She walked away from Brother Zifan. Her character is really unattractive. This time I don't know what I misunderstood. She called me and Brother Zifan as scumbags and sent us photos. Fortunately, there was a problem with her WeChat. Otherwise, Brother Zifan's work may be affected, and he will really become an enemy."

"Wow, this is too overbearing, you two grew up together, what's the misunderstanding? Besides, you didn't have much contact with Zifan during this period. She was too jealous, right? Wei Yan, Who is this person you introduced to Zifan?"

Wei Yan hurriedly poured the wine, "My fault, my fault, I punish myself for a glass, Zifan, I'm sorry, I just think the little girl is very beautiful and loves to act like a baby, I don't know how she was when she was in love. I did this cup!"

Xu Zifan smiled and said: "Don't, what's wrong is not bad, the little girl is just a little bit squeamish, not suitable for me, maybe it's good to fall in love with others, don't blame you, let's not say that the big men are not the little girls. Come on, let's do one, don't mention this later."

In addition to Yue Lingling, two of my friends are girls, and they gave a thumbs up when they heard that, "It's still a gentleman, and I'll tell you what you are doing. You can be a stranger in the future. Let us have a drink together, Zhu Zi The next girlfriend is the one destined."