Chapter 470: Eating and broadcasting the king's way (22)

Feng Xuanqi tasted every dish in the office and smiled unconsciously. He picked up the rice and dragged several dishes to eat quickly, as if he was very hungry.

When Xu Zifan saw this picture in the elevator, he knew it. Feng Xuanqi is definitely a foodie. For a foodie plus president, it is not normal for him not to sign him. He just needs to wait for good news.

Xu Zifan returned home in a relaxed mood, and received a call saying that he would set off to shoot "Dead Island Survival" the next day. This time it might be very difficult, so he was prepared.

The program group of "Survival on a Deserted Island" is now very fond of Xu Zifan. After all, he is the guarantee of their program's ratings. They can't control the company's affairs, and the attitude towards Xu Zifan is definitely the level of the first-line celebrities.

As soon as the matter was settled, Chen Zaimin and Yi Xiao madly sent news in the group, begging to have a good meal before going to the island.

Xu Zifan and the two of them agreed on a recipe and invited them to come to the party.

This time, except for the children's dishes, the others are all spicy, such as Maoxuewang, dry pot fat intestines, farmer's fried pork, husband and wife's lung slices, dried eel slices, pickled pepper squid, spicy shrimp, and spicy lotus root. The rice was simmered in a big pot, and there were plenty of drinks.

Chen Sao and they all knew that Xu Zifan was bullied by the company, so they took pictures and asked Chen Zaimin and Yi Xiao to post on Weibo. Anyway, the two of them are quite a few of Lihua Entertainment, so there is no need to taboo. Are they not friends at this time?

After the two posted the photos, they quickly attracted a large number of fans onlookers, berating them for poisoning them late at night, so they couldn't help but order takeaways, and they were all the blame for gaining weight! Because of the proliferation of fans, it has attracted a large wave of foodies. Now everyone knows that Xu Zifan often cooks, and they all see this table flooding Xu Zifan's Weibo, begging him to make a video.

When Xu Zifan was eating, the number of comments on his last Weibo kept increasing. Fans knew he was going to a deserted island to shoot. There was no news from him for several days. But Chen Zaimin and Yi Xiao both posted photos, but he didn't move. , Began to ask for videos, ask for nine palaces, ask for a lottery, etc. Xu Zifan did not show up, and his fan circle became lively.

Sister Yi finished eating first, she was shocked when she saw Weibo, "Zifan, please go online and check it out, your fans are going crazy, don't you want to comfort it?"

Aunt Chen leaned over and looked at it and laughed, "Zifan, your fans asked you to draw a lottery. You made a good start last time. This is terrible. You can't redo these dishes. How did you end up? "

Xu Zifan looked at the phone and smiled, "It's also simple, let them choose the one they want to eat the most, and I'll do that and take three people to give it away."

Chen Zaimin nodded again and again, "This is a good idea, and interacting with fans has satisfied the fans' wishes. I finally know why I can't be an idol. You have different ways to coax fans."

Xu Zifan smiled while tweeting, "I am a pet fan."

[Xu Zifan V: The cooked dishes have been eaten. Everyone vote for the one you want the most. Twenty minutes later, the dish with the most votes, I will do three forwarding draws, and only those with fan status will give it. Start voting now! The result of the lottery is announced 30 minutes later. 】

He attached the picture of the food on the table and the picture after eating. The food is so clean and it makes people want to be drawn. The comments will increase by a large amount every second, and the votes are also increasing rapidly. Some people like it, and go forward together. In the end, Mao Xuewang became the first with a small gap, and fans who don't eat spicy food wailed.