Chapter 554: Back house wives and concubines are reborn (2)

Cheng'er's mouth was dipped in soup, Xu Zifan chuckled, and took the opportunity to put down the tea cup to wipe him, "Eat slowly, and be careful to become a little flower face."

When the princess Zhang saw that he hadn't drank it, she felt extremely uncomfortable in the air. At this time Xu Zifan picked up the tea cup again, and the princess looked at him without a trace, holding his breath and waited, but Xu Zifan suddenly put down and said: "Wang Hao, Li's quota is halved. Later you will ask someone to give this Buddhist scripture. In the past, let her carefully copy the scriptures and think about it, don't always think about harming others, harming others and destroying yourself, no one can escape."

"Yes, prince." The princess responded with a smile, but her heart was pounding, always feeling like she was talking about her. This is not the first time that she has harmed people. How can a harem girl not have blood on her hands? But this is the first time that she has harmed her husband, and her heart is inevitably nervous.

But thinking of her son's failure to seize the abdomen in the previous life, she was cruel again. Although Xu Zifan didn't treat their mother and son wrongly, where could they choose other sons to inherit the throne? Cheng'er was given the title of an idle prince, and her family did not fall. This time she would never allow this to happen. Xu Zifan only had Cheng'er a son. Sooner or later, the concubine would get rid of it.

After Xu Zifan ate a few mouthfuls of food, he started to eat and naturally stopped drinking tea. Soon the cold cup of tea was withdrawn, and the princess personally served him soup, and under the cover of his sleeves, he took the medicine in the space again. In the bowl.

Xu Zifan sighed with emotion, if he had no system, no space, no medical education, or immortality at the beginning of his journey, how could he escape this kind of trickery? Such a task is only now he can retreat and control the overall situation.

He deliberately frightened the princess, picked up the soup and asked casually, "Cheng'er, would you like soup? Father feed you."

"Yes! Thank you, Father!" Cheng Er put down his chopsticks and looked at Xu Zifan happily.

The princess's skin tightened, and she hurriedly stretched out her hand: "I'll do it." She touched the bowl to the ground with a snap, and she was frightened!

Xu Zifan took the handkerchief handed over and wiped his hands, touched Cheng'er's head and smiled: "Don't be afraid, Father will give you another bowl."

Xu Zifan didn't blame the princess for her carelessness, and he filled a bowl of soup to feed Chenger and drank it personally. This is an act of loving children, but the princess was terrified in her heart, soaking her clothes in cold sweat! She didn't dare to do anything, for fear of hurting her son by mistake. If her son was barren for the rest of her life, she would not forgive herself if she died.

Of course Xu Zifan won't hurt Cheng'er. He wiped the corners of his mouth for Cheng'er, and said with a smile: "Cheng'er is talented and intelligent, much better than this king when he was young. This king will enlighten him personally, and let Cheng'er tomorrow Move to the king's side."

The princess suddenly squeezed her hand with the veil, and smiled unnaturally: "Lord, the child is still young, or let him study with the princess during the day and rest in his concubine's yard at night, and the concubine is also easy to take care of. ."

Xu Zifan waved his hand, "So many people can't take care of Cheng'er? Hu Feng, you personally stare at the arrangement. If Cheng'er is a little bit bad, you just ask."

"Yes, prince." Hu Feng responded with a smile. The master's eldest son was smart, and he was also happy. He should be cautious when he came out of the back house to take the child as a raft. It was just a little accident that the prince couldn't even believe the princess, so he left the matter to him.