Chapter 517: I'm a waste worth tens of billions (8)

The little green dragon soared in the air, making a high-pitched dragon howl. Zerzu's movements were stagnant, and he was obviously a little scared when he looked at Xiao Qinglong.

Little Qinglong didn't give the Zerg a chance to think, and rushed towards them. A divine dragon swung its tail and patted down a large piece, and then opened its mouth to spit out a thick water column, submerging the Zerg on the ground into the water.

The water seemed to be controlled, forming a pond in the Zerg, not spreading like other places. Those zergs can't know water, they are thrashing in the water desperately, struggling to sleep.

Seeing the bad situation, the Zerg flying in the air hurriedly turned around and fled. The little green dragon roared and hovered in the air a few times quickly. The sky above them suddenly became overcast with thunder and lightning.

With just one breath, the pouring rain fell, and the thunder and lightning fell on the insects without mercy. Some of the Zergs were directly scorched, and other Zergs also screamed.

The two high-end zergs kept their grudges, seeing that they had no hope of fleeing, they immediately ordered the worms to attack, and split a team to fight Xu Zifan.

The little Qinglong looked down at them leisurely, the kind of condescending and contempt that seemed to humiliate them by fighting them. The Zerg went towards Xu Zifan, and it intercepted them quickly, and a water jet rushed them to the ground, leading a huge thunder with thick arms to slash towards the swarm.

This battle was a one-sided torture, and the Zerg had no power to fight back against the strong body and superb spells of Xiao Qinglong, and soon became defeated.

Xu Zifan communicated with Xiao Qinglong in his mind, telling it with his mind, "Don't kill them all, let go of a few Zerg races, and I will practice my hands."

"Yes." Little Qinglong rushed a few bugs out with a water jet and they took the opportunity to escape. It just stared at it as if it hadn't seen it.

With a thunderous move, the entire swarm was silent.

However, Xiao Qinglong also shook, and instantly changed back to that little snake-like shape, and leaped onto Xu Zifan's shoulder, "I'm so tired, Master, is there any reward?"

Xu Zifan took it down and put it in the palm of his hand, looked at it and smiled and said: "I have used so many spiritual springs, what reward do you want?"

The little snake squatted down, muttering dullly, "The spirit spring water can't be used up."

Xu Zifan nodded his little head amusedly, and said with concern: "You were not in a stable shape just now, did you run out of energy? Don't be aggressive until you get better, your body is important."

"I want my master to see what I can do. I just haven't recovered from my injury, but I can't eat plain rice."

"Yes, you are amazing. Let's talk about it, why would you stay on earth alone? You are still weak in that way."

The little snake rolled in the palm of his hand and said, "I was dormant and I was shocked. When I came out, I found that the earth was half destroyed and no one was gone. I tried my best to use the remaining resources of the earth. Healing, but it's useless. There are not many spiritual things on the earth. It makes me feel bad every day and become weaker and weaker. I insisted on it for a long time, but it was fortunate to meet you. Master, you are so powerful and highly qualified. , There is a spiritual spring, and there is a golden light of merit on my body. I can feel it from a distance."

No wonder he was attracted by the spiritual energy and found it all the way, it turned out to be deliberately attracted to him. Xu Zifan saw it as an immature dragon, and felt pity for it, and touched its head like a child.