Chapter 574: The weak chicken's strong counterattack (5)

Yan Xiao coldly ordered, "Everyone finds them separately, and immediately find people back!"

Someone suddenly became unhappy, "Brother Xiao, separate at this time, what if you encounter zombies again?"

The eyes of the few people fell on the two who were bitten. The two of them had lost their strength in pain, and were lingering, and they looked so miserable that they immediately looked away.

Yan Xiao squinted his eyes and said: "Li Zheng is missing, and someone who is suspected of Xu Dong appeared with the snake. You have to figure out what is going on. Otherwise, can you continue walking with peace of mind? I must find it, you see for yourself Do it!"

Yan Xiao was angry, and everyone was shocked. Initially, Xu Dong was always very dignified when he led the team, while Yan Xiao has always been very gentle and mingle with everyone, which is one of the reasons why they all support him. This was the first time they saw Yan Xiao angry. Seeing that Yan Xiao had already turned through the window of Li Zheng's room, they looked at each other and followed them.

But they didn't separate from each other, they all followed Yan Xiao.

Yan Xiao's mind is very confused, and he has been thinking about the beast master. Beast masters are very rare, weak and strong, depending on what kind of mutant beast can be contracted.

The mutant snake is a highly aggressive mutant beast. If Xu Zicheng really becomes a beast master, he must be eliminated as soon as possible, otherwise it will give Xu Zicheng a chance to upgrade, which will surely cause endless trouble.

In the process of finding someone, Yan Xiao thought about it, no matter what Li Zheng was doing, he would convict Xu Zicheng. He quickly heard Li Zheng's screams, hurried to follow the sound, and found the garage.

Li Zheng's screams were endless, and Yan Xiao waved his hand to penetrate the garage door with lightning and pushed the garage door open. What he saw was a shocking scene-Li Zheng had become food for zombies.

Yan Xiao burned the zombie clean with a fire. Two steps forward, he saw Li Zheng who was dying. The first sentence was, "Xu Dong did it? Why did he kill you like this?"

Li Zheng yelled happily just now, but he suddenly relaxed but lost his energy, his whole body was limp on the chair, his brain was blank, and he couldn't say a word.

The remaining few people stood on guard at the door, and saw the person who shot Li Zheng towards Xu Zifan and said: "Brother Xiao, Dong Xu...have he come back for revenge? I didn't even think about it just now. Those zombies appeared too strange. , As if someone put it in on purpose. Li Zheng left Xu Zifan alone in the group of zombies today and shot him in the leg. Maybe he has died tragically. That's why Xu Dong treated Li Zheng like this and let Li Zheng have a taste The crime of being bitten to death."

"What's the matter with us? Why let zombies bite us?"

"Where is Xu Zicheng? Watch, don't use Li Zheng as a bait to lure us? Brother Xiao, hurry up, safety is the top priority."

"What are you afraid of? So many of us are afraid of him? It's not the time when the president is tyrannical. Now it's strength. If he dares to show up, let's settle the account with him."

Several people had just experienced a crisis and saw three of their companions being bitten one after another. Their moods fluctuated and their emotions were particularly agitated.

Yan Xiao frowned and took a deep breath, "This matter can't be left alone. If Li Zheng harms Xu Zifan, Xu Zicheng will take revenge on Xu Zifan. Why do you bother the innocent? With my snapped brother, I can't let the brothers die tragically. You divide into two groups and check the surrounding villas. If you find someone to warn you immediately, it's not clear that you cannot let your brothers die.