Chapter 510: I'm a waste worth tens of billions (1)

As soon as Xu Zifan regained consciousness, he heard Shaohua's loud alarm: [Host, natural defense! Roll to the right to hide behind the stone wall, and press the admit button! 】

Natural defense is something inconvenient to use in space. Xu Zifan subconsciously arched his body and crossed his arms. He opened his eyes and found the stone wall on the right. He quickly rolled and avoided, glanced at the surrounding situation, and was surprised to see a transformer like a Transformer Something, and he is in a cockpit.

The Transformer chased him, he glanced at the dozens of buttons in front of him, and hurriedly issued a shot to stop the opponent's attack, and evaded around the stone wall. He used his rich experience in game operations and superb skills to grudgingly cope with it. After several mild attacks, he saved the deadly part.

Xu Zifan's dictionary never contains the word "admit defeat". He immediately accepted the memory to understand the situation in the world.

This is a future world. After the development of human science and technology, the mysterious veil of the universe has been unveiled and the interstellar era has been opened. Here, spaceships have replaced airplanes, suspended cars have replaced ordinary vehicles, star warships have replaced ocean-going warships, holograms have been connected to the star network, intelligent robots have taken care of all auxiliary tasks, tall buildings towered into the sky, and mechas have become There is also a magical contract beast in the soldier's uniform. As long as humans and animals agree with each other, they can use their spiritual power to contract into partners and fight together.

This is a magical era. The level of talent is judged by the level of mental power and physical fitness. From the lowest F level to the advanced A level, they belong to ordinary people, and the upper S level to SSS level are geniuses and are relatively rare.

The original owner was originally a genius with both mental strength and physique. However, his father's illegitimate child destroyed his spiritual consciousness and body, and fell into F grade waste material. He was also accused of using banned drugs to upgrade his level.

School dropped out, fiancée retired, family abandoned, and the whole people ridiculed. The original owner suddenly became a rat crossing the street. He was naturally unwilling to give up, and tried every means to prove his innocence and restore his former glory, but it was a pity that he was always robbed of the first opportunity by the bastard, and he was defeated in the end.

When the original owner died, hungry and cold, he collapsed in a dilapidated hut on the trash star, enduring physical pain due to mental and physical damage. His unwillingness was magnified infinitely, and he made a wish to ask the plane messenger to come, rewrite this tragic life for him, avenge his hatred, and rob him of some honor.

These memories were quickly absorbed by Xu Zifan. He accurately found the crossing point. Now it is the first mecha test after he fell to the F-class. The transformer opposite is the bastard. The **** will destroy his mecha and beat him. He was seriously injured and humiliated him in public.

At this time, the "evidence" that he had taken contraband has been circulating on the Star Internet. When the game is over, he will be dropped out of school, then kicked out of the family, and his fiancée will be retired.

Shaohua reminded him anxiously, [Host, your current physical condition is extremely poor, and the damage of this mecha has reached 80%, and the defense is declining. According to data analysis, you cannot win the battle, and you can give up the most. Protect you and this mecha to the limit. 】

Xu Zifan raised his head to look at the mecha on the opposite side, and smiled: [It is impossible to admit defeat to an illegitimate child, even if you fail miserably, you cannot abandon your dignity. 】