Chapter 482: The best boy in the street (1)

After Xu Zifan's life of stability and happiness, he returned to the space to rest and waited until he could let go of his nostalgia for the previous life before heading to the next world. This time he just regained consciousness, he heard deafening music and loud noises, he opened his eyes quietly, and found that he was sitting in a corner of a nightclub with six people sitting on the sofas on both sides, like It is centered on him.

"Brother Fan, you must teach the **** well this time, and can't let them climb to the top of our east side. Can the **** fight by himself? He can beat Brother Fan?"

Xu Zifan did not speak, leaning on the sofa and closing his eyes again. A person next to him immediately scolded: "Brother Fan wants you to teach you something? Shut up, don't make trouble with Brother Fan!"

Xu Zifan heard the words, and he was probably higher than them this time. Without worrying about them, he immediately accepted the memory of the original owner to understand the situation in the world.

This is a parallel world that has nothing to do with reality. City A has a big underworld and is divided into east and west areas. The east area is hidden behind the west area. The two sides often clash due to land grabbing, people grabbing, and resource grabbing. The original owner is the righteousness of the east district boss Tang Zhentian. Zi, also the second in command of the Eastern District, is known as "Brother Fan".

Tang Zhentian has a three-bedroom wife and countless lovers, but he has only one daughter and nothing else. When his daughter was five years old, he brought back ten seven-year-old boys and allowed them to receive the strictest instruction. The original owner was the thinnest, but the most calm and calm. The fight was completely reckless, and he stood out among the ten.

Ten of them were trained for three years. Tang Zhentian picked out the most outstanding original owner who considered the righteous son and focused on training. The other nine gave up and became ordinary gangs.

Starting from the age of ten, the original owner has to accompany the eight-year-old Tang Jiao to school during the day, protect her in school, and play with Tang Jiao after school. Go to any place Tang Jiao wants to go. When Tang Jiao sleeps and rests, he has to practice. Fighting, contacting things in the gang, only five hours a day is his own sleep time.

The original owner did not complain. On the contrary, he was very grateful to Tang Zhentian. It was Tang Zhentian who changed his life so that he would not become an orphan. Although every day is hard, he always understands that what he learns is his own. Only when he becomes stronger can he not be bullied by anyone in the future, so he can repay his righteous father and protect his righteous sister.

It's just that Tang Jiao didn't like the original owner very much. When she was young, she didn't think that the original owner named Tang Zhentian and "Foster father" was robbing her of her father. She often faced the original owner's "brother" and "brother" in front of everyone. Try all kinds of ways to prank the original owner.

When she grows up, she understands that the original owner was brought by her father to protect her and accompany her. She still doesn't like it, because the original owner fights terribly. He doesn't say nice things to coax people, doesn't like to laugh, and is taciturn at all. No, it's boring.

However, when she raised the objection, she was already twelve years old. Tang Zhentian had cultivated the original owner for seven years. Of course, she would not change people, and the exchanged person did not have the friendship that grew up with her daughter, which was unreliable.

Tang Jiao's rebellious psychology is causing trouble, and she doesn't like to be with the original owner. She deliberately makes many friends at school to anger him. Who knows that the original owner doesn't care at all, where she goes, he goes, she is playing with others, he is waiting nearby, she does not let him into the box, he can wait outside the door, and has never raised any dissatisfaction.