Chapter 458: Eating and broadcasting the king's way (10)

Xue Ninglu screamed and woke up first, and hurriedly called Su Yanchen and Song Yunjian, "It's raining, ah, the leaves have fallen!"

Su Yanchen and Song Yunjian were taken aback by her. They opened their eyes and saw that all the leaves on top of their heads were shaking. Before they could realize what was happening, a strong wind blew over and the weak vines slammed out of the soil. Pulling it out and shaking it up, the leaves on the vine naturally follow.

Their tent was vulnerable to a blow in the storm and collapsed instantly.

The big rain crackled on their faces, and the three of them quickly got up and ran to the staff, yelling in panic. The director got up before them, and when he saw this, he immediately asked the staff to stop them and said loudly: "This is survival in the wild. You have to find your own way. You can't ask us for help. I'm sorry."

Su Yanchen opened his mouth to curse, and closed his mouth when he saw so many cameras, and said in a desperate manner: "Then what should I do now?"

The three of them were already drenched, Xue Ninglu ran to the side of the wooden house and patted the vine wall hard, "Brother Chen, Brother Yi, the youngest! Our tent is broken, can we go in to hide from the rain?"

Xu Zifan and his three photographic aircraft are in the wooden house, shooting the panorama inside from three different angles.

Xu Zifan lay quietly and closed his eyes without moving. He didn't sleep. After drinking the spiritual spring water, he has been silently guiding the spiritual energy cultivation in his body, but he doesn't need to move now, because before going to bed, he made earplugs with fine straw and distributed them to Chen Zaimin. And Yi Xiao.

The earplugs have a good sound insulation effect. If Shaohua hadn't projected the outside image onto the virtual screen, he would not have heard the shouting outside.

Moreover, Chen Zaimin and Yi Xiao did too much work today than usual. They were exhausted, and they were still snoring. The voices of the three were covered by the sound of rainstorms. The sound of regular rainstorms is difficult to wake them up. Yes, he can naturally just ignore it.

Xue Ninglu squatted and pushed the baffle. Without pushing, she looked back at Su Yanchen anxiously, "What to do? Why don't they talk?"

Su Yanchen shouted at the baffle, "Brother Chen, let us go in Brother Chen, Brother Chen? Brother Yi? Junior brother?"

He was so angry that he couldn't show anger. He could only say, "What should I do? I don't know when such a heavy rain will stop. We can't get in and we can only do it here. Will you catch a cold and fever?"

Song Yunjian regretted terribly, thinking about recording the show, and said something rounding up, "They might be asleep and didn't hear it. Should they stop tapping?"

Xue Ninglu patted hard again, Xu Zifan tied the vine wall too tightly, and the pat made her palms red and painful. She covered her hand, her grievance made her voice choked, "Can't you hear it so loud?"

"It must be dead, let's find a way to get in first." Su Yanchen said deliberately, kicking on the baffle at the entrance of the wooden house. He first said that they were asleep, and no one said he was impolite, right?

As a result, he didn't kick his kick so hard? The three of them looked at the stern wooden house, stood silent in the rain, and did not know what to do for a while.

The director asked the cameraman to wear a thick raincoat to film them from different angles, and watched them stop before reminding them: "The three of them wore earplugs and could not hear the outside sound. Xu Zifan took everything into the wooden house just in case. , Because the wooden house is small and afraid that the wind will blow away the planks, we insert the planks into the ground and pile everything behind the planks. Therefore, it should not be possible to break through hard. You think of ways to avoid the rain. ."