Chapter 511: I'm a waste worth tens of billions (2)

The hot search on the Starnet headlines is about Xu Zifan's use of contraband to destroy his body. Before, everyone was shocked by Xu Zifan's sudden drop in level and wondered what happened to him. It's just that this incident has just happened, and the medical test results have not come out yet, and Xu Zifan doesn't know it himself, so he didn't draw any conclusions. Now that the news has been exposed on the Internet, everyone can't wait to start the news at the moment they see it.

At this sight, everyone immediately stopped and stared at Xu Zifan with unbelievable eyes. The students around Xu Zifan all backed away, forming an empty circle around him.

They pointed and pointed at him in shock.

"Is it impossible? Xu Zifan uses illicit drugs? Really?"

"Can the medical test book be faked? I thought he was really a genius. It turns out that the double S qualification was driven by drugs."

"No wonder he suddenly fell to F grade. There must be a problem with the drug. How can you believe that illegal drugs? The side effects are huge."

"Tsk, I still adore him for a long time. It's disgusting to regard him as my idol!"

"I still have a crush on him, I'm so angry!"

Xu Zhikai lowered his head and hooked the corners of his mouth secretly, suppressing his happy emotions, and stepped forward and looked at Xu Zifan with heartache, "Brother, you, why are you doing this?"

The people around him were taken aback for a moment, looked at Xu Zifan and Xu Zhikai again, and realized that they were really three-part alike in appearance. They are actually brothers? Why haven't you heard of it before?

Xu Zifan put his hands in his pockets, looked at Xu Zhikai flatly, and said nonchalantly: "Don't confess, my mother has only me as a child." He showed some doubts on his face, "When can illegitimate children who have not admitted their ancestors be the same. Is it high-profile? Because I fell below the level, your chance has come?"

Xu Zhikai choked back when he was ready, and hurriedly said innocently: "I'm just worried about you. I live alone and have no relatives. I think we can get along well..."

Indifferent and poorly born wedded children, and kind-hearted and pitiful illegitimate children, sometimes outsiders do not necessarily stand on our side.

However, Xu Zifan avoided the pit he dug and went back straightforwardly: "You will soon have a family member."

This sentence hit the nail on the head and instantly exposed Xu Zhikai's hypocrisy.

Xu Zifan bypassed him and walked towards the gate of the arena. The subtle eyes of the students fell on Xu Zhikai.

Who is this person? Xu's bastard? Why didn't there be any movement before, but now it suddenly appeared? It must have happened because Xu Zifan wanted to recognize his ancestor and return to the clan?

Although everyone is disgusted with illicit drugs, they are also disgusted with the illegitimate children. Xu Zhikai's eyes are full of disgust. Xu Zhikai's heart suddenly felt like he knew that nothing could be done to please him, so he hurriedly lowered his head to maintain an innocent look, returned to the crowd, and once again highlighted Xu Zifan.

Everyone stopped paying attention to an insignificant person, and looked at Xu Zifan and talked. A supporter of Xu Zifan asked outrageously: "Senior, is it true that what is said on the Internet? Is your double S qualification really prompted by illegal drugs?"

Xu Zifan paused, looked at him and said seriously: "Of course not, have you seen such a powerful drug? Can people maintain double S qualifications for more than ten years?"