Chapter 416: Unlucky stick (45)

Jiang Tianxin was relieved to know that Xu Zifan was really okay. He couldn't help but laugh when Xu Zifan said that she still had to surprise her.

She can't find the shadow of the original master in Xu Zifan now. After Xu Zifan became a boyfriend, she was like a different person. Every time she made her blushing shyly, she talked a series of love stories, and there were endless surprises. You have to think about preparing a surprise for your boyfriend.

As soon as Jiang Tianxin told the Taoist people about Xu Zifan's peace, a little Taoist ran out of breath and said: "Master sister, that Chengzhuang is here, and we have to see you. We stopped him and he was there. The quarrel is endless and it has already disturbed the pilgrims. Would you like to go and see?"

Jiang Tianxin frowned, Jiang Dong had already left, "Grandson Turtle! He even dared to show up, I will kill him!"

Jiang Dong's face was ugly. Jiang Tianxin remembered that Chengzhuang said that she liked her and felt Geying, and went out behind Jiang Dong, and said, "Brother, go to the backyard to solve it, don't scare others."

"Okay, you go directly to the backyard, so that the kid doesn't see you talking nonsense." Jiang Dong's voice hasn't disappeared, and the figure has disappeared. He hasn't practiced for nothing these months.

Jiang Tianxin paused and went directly to the backyard, while Luo Chen and Mo Jiani went to the front yard to comfort the pilgrims, and were not worried about this at all. Although they are merchants, they are also one of the best in the country. It is their own arrogance that they have always been in a family, but they are not afraid of starting a family.

When Chengzhuang saw Jiang Dong, he shouted angrily: "You told people to stop me, right? I want to see Tianxin! And that Xu Zifan, what is he? How dare Xiao miss Tianxin?!"

Jiang Dong clenched his fist, and went up with a punch!

"Grandma's! Shut up Laozi!"

Jiang Dong's fist hit Chengzhuang's mouth, like an iron fist, so that Chengzhuang spit out two front teeth and shrank into a ball in pain!

Jiang Dong kept pulling up Chengzhuang's collar and directly lifted him up and strode towards the backyard.

Luo Chen smiled and made up a reasonable remark to explain to the other pilgrims, round the matter, and gave them a 10% discount because they were frightened. Everyone was happy and stopped paying attention to what was going on in Chengzhuang.

Cheng Zhuang was brought to the backyard before he realized that he was beaten by Jiang Dong! Also knocked out his two front teeth!

He struggled violently, "You Fengkai! Jiang Dong! Fengkai me!"

Without his front teeth, Cheng Zhuang blushed when he heard his voice. He was not ashamed or angry!

Jiang Dong threw him to the ground abruptly, rushed over and punched him in the stomach, gritted his teeth and said: "I let go! How is it? You **** dare to use my sister as a shield, you are looking for death!"

Cheng Zhuang curled up in pain, the instinct of counterattack could make him catch Jiang Dong wanting to lift the person off, who knew that he tried his best but didn't lift the man. Then he was surprised: "You, how could you..."

Jiang Dong grabbed him by the neck and slammed the back of his head on the ground. "My practice was taught by Brother Fan himself. Do you think I am the weak chicken who can't beat and scold you? Chengzhuang, a human being. Be sober, don't treat our brothers and sisters as soft persimmons.

Jiang Dong finally let go of him, stood up and sorted out his clothes, looking condescendingly at Chengzhuang, who had bullied him many times, and avenged his revenge.