Chapter 447: Seventy old father (30)

Song Xin didn't ask Xu Zifan, he even bought spare ribs to make sweet and sour spare ribs for Xu Zifan to celebrate.

Although he didn't hate Xu Shengnan so much that he wanted her to die, he was really relieved when the court allowed him to divorce when he knew that she had committed such a serious crime.

In the future, he will no longer have to be tied to Xu Shengnan, he can do whatever he wants. This kind of freedom can only be understood when he really has this kind of freedom. He doesn't even want to get married anymore. Who knows what a married woman is like!

Xu Zifan heard him say this, and said amused: "You don't have to be bitten by a snake for ten years to be afraid of well ropes. There are many good girls. Generally, you can get along well before getting married, and be rational, and you can still find a girl that you like and suitable.

But it's not a hurry. You have never seen men and women before getting married. Now men and women can deal with each other. In the future, maybe the situation will be more open. It's not too late for you to wait until then. "

"Grandpa Xu, you said'Ning Que Wu Lan' is very good, really. I used to think that my family helped me pick it out. I looked at each other. If it's okay, I will end. Now I know whether to marry me or not. How big is the appropriate influence? She not only affects me, but also affects my whole family, Grandpa Xu, I'll be better off in the future!" Song Xin drank a little too much, and was still pouring wine and clinking glasses with Xu Zifan.

Xu Zifan knew that he was happy, so he didn't stop him, drank a lot with him, and when he became drunk, he helped him into the guest room and let him sleep.

[Shaohua: Host, I feel Xu Shengnan is not like your granddaughter, but Song Xin is like your grandson. Song Xin just divorced your granddaughter, but came to celebrate with you. It's a strange relationship. 】

[Xu Zifan: Fate is so wonderful, blood is not everything. 】

[Shaohua: But the host, in the world of gambling on rocks, you say blood is important to your parents and grandma. 】

[Xu Zifan:...Isn't that fooling them? It's the same whether there is blood relationship or not. The relationship between people depends on the good. Everything is good if you are good, and it is possible to become an enemy if you are bad. Don't care about this. 】

Xu Zifan settled Song Xin and went to clean up the table. As soon as he passed by, he heard someone tap the door, [Shaohua, who is outside? 】

[Shaohua: It's Xu Dajun and Liu Xia. They were very haggard, Liu Xia kept crying, and Xu Dajun looked older than you. 】

[Xu Zifan: I am born from the heart, I am old and never old. 】

Xu Zifan went over and opened the door as he said, "Is something?"

Xu Dajun and Liu Xia knelt down with a plop, and the two of them burst into tears, "Dad, dad, save the man... Dad, we are the only two of us. We can't just watch her die like this. , Dad, we didn't teach her well. Let us die for her. We are all happy, Dad, if you know a noble person, please help Shengnan."

Xu Zifan shook his head with his hands on his back, and said coldly, "Have you visited the victim in the hospital?"

Xu Dajun and Liu Xia were taken aback, looked at each other, and stammered: "No...no..."

"Then what do you have to ask for? You girl can be patient, stealing other people's things, and stealing so many things, and never thought what would happen if they lost important things. I don't know others, but I know there is one The victim went to the hospital, you two begged and begged, even the victim didn't even look at it. What are you begging?"