Chapter 522: I'm a waste worth tens of billions (13)

More and more people have joined the Chinese nation, including soldiers, geniuses, researchers and elites from all walks of life. Xu Zifan has managed the country more than once, and has done everything from scratch to building a country, and all of this is easy for him.

His selection criteria are very strict, so there are countless applicants, but there are not many who can actually be interviewed by Shaohua, and even fewer can pass the third pass to join China.

He has two planets that are energy stone mines, and the other seven small planets are enough for them.

Xu Zifan established various departments of the country, especially the research institute, and established several classifieds. He did research for the best resources of the institute. He used to study medicine, time and space and other knowledge that he hadn't learned thoroughly every day, and his life became more and more fulfilling. Huaxia has become a country that values ​​scientific research the most.

While his side was developing rapidly, the Tawi Kingdom and the Empire were in line. On the battlefield, Tawi's mechas were all brand-new mechas. At this time, all countries knew that Xu Zifan's mecha technology had been sold to Tawi.

Xu Zifan's manual contains not only top-notch mecha technology, but also a large number of cheap mecha improvements that fighters need.

In this war, the empire was defeated.

The rebels of the Empire took the opportunity to get involved and assassinated the marshal. The imperial government elected a new marshal, and the position was unstable, and the entire empire became chaotic.

At this time, the Zerg launched an offensive against the empire. They also saw the weakness of the empire and wanted to occupy the country with the largest territory.

The empire was embarrassed by enemies on three sides. When the new marshal was desperate, he asked the army to lead the Zerg to Xu Zifan's Huaxia Kingdom.

The Zerg race is overwhelming, the new marshal is in the forefront warship, and there are thousands of kind-hearted old and weak women and children in the warship. He just wanted to force Xu Zifan and Xu Zifan to let them in. As long as he entered the barrier, he would be safe.

The warship drove outside the barrier and began calling for help. Xu Zifan's left and right hands solemnly asked him for instructions, "King, if you turn a blind eye to them, it will affect the image of our country and is not conducive to establishing diplomatic relations with other countries. But if the imperial army is allowed in, the consequences will be disastrous."

Xu Zifan got up and stretched out, and said with a chuckle: "Our Huaxia Nation has stabilized in the interstellar world. It's time to show our true strength."

Everyone else in the conference room was puzzled. Before they could ask, Xu Zifan nodded his brains, and there was a burst of exclamation outside.

They hurried out and saw hundreds of top mechas and ten top warships flying out of Xu Zifan's manor, all unmanned.

Xu Zifan asked Shaohua to take over the control of these machines and said with a smile: "How can the strongest technology be sold to others? This is my best research, all-round intelligent control, and I am the strongest army alone."

It is not impossible to control it, but it can only be controlled in all directions to form an army. It is definitely a distant dream that has been realized in this small country.

Several officials opened their mouths and didn't say anything. No wonder Xu Zifan said no need for them every time they proposed that all the people should be soldiers and train the people. So, where is the army of their country?