Chapter 528: Dress as a substitute for marriage sickness (5)

Xu's mother kept in mind that Lin Ruoshan was the catastrophe of their home. Seeing her like a plague, she stretched out her hand and bombarded people with a broomstick.

Lin Ruoshan gave a low cry and backed away with a pale face.

She saw Xu Zifan's eyes look very cold, Xu's father was full of disgust, and everyone else gathered around curiously, hurriedly hiding their faces and running away, not daring to stay anymore, and embarrassed by being humiliated.

Xu Mu exhaled, put down the broom and smiled at the big guy: "I'm showing you a joke, sorry."

Someone wondered: "I remember that your family has a good relationship with the treasurer Lin of Yuanlai wine shop?"

The insider seized the opportunity to test: "Sister-in-law Xu, is it the girl who made a kiss with your kid before? Is this the one of you guys? What happened?"

Mother Xu smiled and waved her hand, "It's okay, what's the unhappy thing he did? Our daughter-in-law is Lin Lizheng's eldest granddaughter, and she married from Linlizheng's family. In the future, our in-laws. , Lin Lizheng alone."

She drew a clear line with Lin Ruoshan and greeted everyone with a smile, "My kid and Lin's parents and granddaughter are a match made in heaven. This is a great joy! From now on until they get married, the fabrics of our cloth shop are all three feet. Give half a chi, the big guys are happy together."

"Huh, then I can buy more. I happen to be making clothes for my daughter."

"I'll buy it too. It's time for my parents to add new clothes."

"Sister Xu is generous, thank you Sister Xu."

Don't listen to other people's gossip, the real benefits are real. The big guys rushed into the cloth shop immediately, carefully selecting their favorite fabrics.

The cloth workshop became lively again, and Xu Zifan greeted everyone with his parents and heard many auspicious words.

He smiled and greeted them, and when people looked up and asked them, he responded generously. He also helped them roll up the cloth, and smashed the rumors of his dying illness with his actions.

Those who speculated that Lin Ruoshan retired because of his poor health have changed their minds. This marriage is definitely a Yaozi from the Lin family and has nothing to do with Xu Zifan.

Lin Ruoshan hid in her own wine shop for a long time, and she walked to the door and looked around unconsciously, and she was suddenly depressed when she saw the town of Bufang.

The old witch dared to chase her out in public, and blasted her with a broom. She was really an unreasonable shrew. It is almost the same as the Xu family's stingy attitude towards her and the bad heart that caused misfortune. Their family broke down in the last life because they suffered retribution for impure thoughts.

Lin Ruoshan looked back to Lin Fu, checked the accounts and asked if the Xu family had bought wine. Of course there was no result. Lin Ruoshan didn't believe it. From when she married into Xu's family to Xu Zifan's death in the last life, Xu Zifan couldn't walk on her own, and hadn't even left the bedroom. In this life, something has definitely changed this, most likely her spiritual spring water and her wine.

Lin Ruoshan instructed and ordered Lin Fu not to sell wine to the Xu family, and even added extra energy to say that Xu's mother had driven her away.

Lin Fu is small and furious, and wants to take her to the Xu family to settle accounts. Lin Ruoshan finally persuaded her, and she took the opportunity to mention that Lin Ruonan did not recognize her father and mother for the Xu family, so that Lin Fu hated Lin Ruonan even more.