Chapter 443: Seventy old father (26)

The captain's wife instantly sank her face, "Xu Shengnan! Didn't you get hurt by fighting with someone? What about your hurt? You cheated again?!"

Xu Shengnan's heart was beating, and he bit his scalp and said: "I didn't cheat, I said, my skin is thin, and it turns red when touched, and of course I am scared to death when I am scratched. My physique is good and the recovery speed is fast, for a long time. What's weird when the child is ready?"

The captain's wife laughed in anger, "I'll take what you're saying is true, then you're not serious? Why don't you go to work if it's not serious? You are disfigured and lazy at home. Your behavior is a negative example. !"

Xu Shengnan changed his mind and was too lazy to deal with these country folks, and said impatiently: "My face is awkward, and my body hurts to death because of her beating. How can I work hard? So many people saw it at the time. I didn't lie. It just so happened that I was going to the city to find a job, and I asked for leave."

Several people were taken aback, and Mother Song tentatively asked: "Are you going to the city? Looking for a job?"

"Of course, my sister-in-law can find it, and of course I can find it too. I gave her the money." Xu Shengnan looked at the expressions on the faces of Song's mother and Song's sister-in-law, feeling proud and told them to dislike her. Soften up as soon as you hear of work?

Xu Shengnan deliberately showed a painful expression, and said weakly: "No, I am too painful, so I have to rest well. This room is all wet from the rain, and I can't get out of it. I should go back to my family's house. Song Xin, you going or not?"

Song Xin said happily: "I'm not going, you have to go back to your mother's house," he said to Song Mother, "Mom, I will go home to live at night."

Mother Song of course nodded, Xu Shengnan sank his face in anger, went back to the room and put the important things into the space, took a small baggage and walked out.

The captain's wife hesitated, but did not stop. Xu Xiuzhen has indeed found a job, and Xu Shengnan is really likely to rely on this relationship to enter the city. She has no reason to stop people from running for a good future.

Just waiting for someone to leave, she couldn't help but persuade Song Xin, "Song Xin, although your daughter-in-law is not what you want to marry, but after all, she has become a family. She has something to do with finding a job in the city. One, you are dual employees, how many people envy you? Are you wondering if this is the reason? Don't be awkward all the time."

Mother Song also asked, "Daxin, what do you think?"

Song Xin shook his head, "Mom, aunty, don't persuade me. I feel sick when I see her, and it is impossible to live with her. To tell you the truth, I haven't rushed my head at all because of this marriage. It's savory. She'd better not come back at her parents' house, and go to her good day. I'm happy and relaxed."

The captain's wife shook her head and sighed. She patted him on the shoulder and left with a few words of comfort. Mother Song had a heart to persuade her. Work is an iron rice bowl, which is more important than others. If she can enter the grain store, her life will be fine!

Sister Song also hoped that he could enter the city, so that in the future, he would surely be able to pull their family, and at the worst, they could pull their children.

But Song Xin's idea was very right, and they refused to say anything. They could only give up and went all the way back to the Song family.

Xu Shengnan went back to Xu's house to find Xu Xiuzhen, and asked her to find a job for herself, on the condition that she was given 200 yuan in benefits or a bicycle.