Chapter 439: Seventy old father (22)

After Song Xin's decision, he started acting from the day, and he was full of unwillingness during the meal and determined not to talk to Xu Shengnan.

Xu Shengnan is a newly married woman, dressed beautifully in Lenin costume, how can he stand this grievance? She immediately pressed Song Xin's job and asked: "Song Xin, we are married and we are going to live a lifetime. I have shown enough sincerity. What about you? Are you going to not talk to me forever?"

Song Xin shook her hand away, and wiped the back of her hand against her trouser legs in disgust, making Xu Shengnan flush with anger!

Xu Shengnan put down the dishes heavily and ran back to the room, but when she went back, she felt that this was not enough, so she simply took out the clothes made for the Song family and held them in front of them with a smile.

"We were not doing well before. This is my apologize to everyone. I was spoiled by my parents when I was young, and I did not do things right in many places. Just teach me and I will definitely change it.

There are also sewing machines, bicycles and radios that I have brought. They belong to our family, whoever wants to use them.

Dad, Mom, eldest brother and sister-in-law, since I am married to Song Xin, I will live with him, and don't make trouble, don't worry. "

The Song family still had a cold face, but after hearing what she said, they felt better. Mainly because she took out so many things, the Song family not only saved a few hundred yuan, but also made three big pieces, and the family status instantly improved.

Although Mother Song said something not allowed to touch her, it will naturally change after a long time.

To be honest, even if Xu Shengnan steals all the cash from his family now, these things are enough, so I really don't think Xu Shengnan is like his family. There are only two reasons for doing this.

One is that she likes Song Xin, and Song Xin doesn't like her, so she marries in with a faceless face.

Even if she loses her innocence, the other asks Song Xin to take the order. As long as they prove that it is not the latter, they can live their lives well.

Seeing their expressions, Song Xin pushed his chopsticks on the table hard, and said coldly: "Take your things back, our Song family is innocent, don't want your stuff from unknown origin. Otherwise someone will hold you back someday. Our family has to be affected."

Xu Shengnan smiled and said, "Song Xin, what's your temper? I have come to earn money upright, but I only met two noble people. When I have the opportunity to meet, I will introduce you to you, maybe I can arrange it for us. As for work, if we are lucky and both of us and our eldest brother and sister-in-law can become workers, then we will all be from the city."

Mother Song's face changed slightly, "Are you serious? You know someone who can arrange work?"

"Of course, but I just got married and haven't adjusted to the days of my new home. When I get used to it, I will go to trust someone to do errands." Xu Shengnan smiled, and the implication was obvious. Accept her and treat her better. She They can arrange jobs, which is definitely a huge temptation for them!

Song Xin didn't wait for them to speak, but directly vetoed, "If you have a chance, you should go first. If you have short mouths and short hands, our Song family is innocent and cannot easily listen to you."

He has emphasized his "innocence" twice, and the Song family are all alert. When the situation was tense a few years ago, you could die if anything was wrong, and you really had to live carefully. Xu Shengnan is a little girl who knows this kind of noble person and earns so much money. It is uneasy to think about it. It is probably because of speculation that they met. They really dare not touch it.