Chapter 518: I'm a waste worth tens of billions (9)

At the wedding of Xu Zhikai and Feng Yahui, the newlyweds were all thinking of the same person. There were about 70 or 80 guests, a few of them were their classmates and friends, and most of them came here with some connections, hoping to see Xu Zifan.

The two of them laughed happily on the surface and greeted the guests enthusiastically, but they were anxious. They glanced at the entrance from time to time, not knowing whether they wanted Xu Zifan to come, or did not want him to come.

The guests were even more visibly looking forward. They occasionally looked at the two of them and whispered to guess what their moods are now, making them very embarrassed.

Xu Zifan allowed Shaohua to connect to the star network, start the live broadcast, and drove the latest imperial suspension car to the hotel where Xu Zhikai hosted the wedding banquet.

He smiled and said to netizens: "It just happened to catch up with my brother and my ex-fiancée getting married. Of course I have to say hi, don't you think?"

[Yes, yes, Brother Fan, everything you say is right. 】

[Brother Fan, your car is absolutely amazing, so handsome, handsome! 】

[Brother Fan, what kind of red envelope would you give to the wedding? 】

Xu Zifan set up autopilot, leaned back on the luxurious and comfortable seat, took a sip of the champagne at hand, and smiled when he saw the barrage: "I also think this car is very handsome, it's my favorite model. As for The red envelope is my brother. It's a once-in-a-lifetime event such as marriage. Let's give away 99.9 million. I wish them a long time."

【Brother Fan, won't you be upset? Feng Yahui was your fiancee before. 】

[Yes, Brother Fan, do you want to grab a marriage? It may succeed. 】

Xu Zifan chuckled and took another sip of champagne, "Do you think I am unhappy now?"

Although he didn't answer directly, his smile and every move all showed his current happiness. Ten billionaires, can they be unhappy? Asking questions, everyone feels stupid. What is there to grab the kind of woman who has fallen into trouble? Does Xu Zifan want any woman at his current worth?

When the car landed, Xu Zifan took off his suit and said with a smile, "I won't tell you any more, I'm going in."

He opened the door, but the live broadcast was not closed, obviously he was ready to broadcast the whole process. Netizens cheered, and had a foreboding that they would see the Shura field and immediately rushed to tell the audience that the number of people in the live broadcast room rose sharply.

As soon as Xu Zifan's car appeared, it instantly attracted the attention of passersby. A good car in general may not catch a cold for many people, but no one wants to look at the top luxury car in the empire. There were a lot of people around his car, and someone in the hotel spotted him lying by the window and filming the video.

Xu Zhikai and Feng Yahui heard the noise and walked to the window to look out. They saw the door of a luxury car rising. Xu Zifan walked out of the luxury car with a smile, wearing a tall suit, looking handsome, like a prince.

Feng Yahui looked at Xu Zifan in a daze, and the sense of loss in her heart continued to magnify. It should be her husband! If she hadn't divorced, she would be more people getting off that car now! Why is she retiring? !

Xu Zhikai gave her a fierce look, gritted his teeth and warned: "Put away your stupid thing, don't forget whose bride you are today!"

Feng Yahui returned to her senses, subconsciously showing an elegant smile, but her heart was overwhelmed. No matter how the news is broadcast, she only knows a number, which is far less shocking than the appearance of luxury cars and Xu Zifan in front of her. She can no longer think in her mind now, only full of regret and unwillingness.