Chapter 484: The best boy in the street (3)

Tang Jiao was waiting at the bar to listen to Xu Zifan's jokes. Tian Feng accompanied her to punch, sing, and play Truth or Dare. Seeing that the young master of the West District liked her so much, she was psychologically satisfied. Her eyes were full of contentment and laughed. Very happy.

Suddenly a little brother broke in from the door, and ran to Tian Feng in a panic, "Brother Feng, it's not good!"

Seeing Tang Jiao's frowning and displeased expression, Tian Feng kicked the man, "What is all the fuss about? It scared Miss Tang."

Tang Jiao tucked her hair, turned her face to the side, the frame was high, waiting for the little brother to apologize. Unexpectedly, the little brother glanced at her in disgust and said loudly, "Brother Feng, the people from the Eastern District destroyed Dadong. Dadong and the others were stripped and left at the door. The people from the Eastern District still set off firecrackers at the door. A lot of people are watching it now. Brother Feng, go over and take a look."

Tian Feng stood up, his face full of disbelief: "What? Dadong was beaten and scrapped?!"

He walked out in a stride, how could he care for Tang Jiao? Others hurriedly followed, with serious faces. A few people glanced at Tang Jiao before leaving. Tang Jiao's eyes were frightened, and her heart was overwhelming.

The little sister who came with her tentatively said, "Sister Jiao, let's go? I heard something is not right. Don't anger us for a while?"

Tang Jiao frowned: "Why are they angry? Tian Feng did it himself, so I cooperated with him to call Xu Zifan. Why does he blame me?"

The little sister didn't dare to speak anymore, but she regretted it in her heart. She shouldn't have followed her to the West End. It was too insecure.

Tang Jiao couldn't sit still, and went out to watch with a few little sisters. There were several people lying in the doorway, all unconscious, the bruises on their bodies looked scary, and the big "overweight" on the white cloth was particularly eye-catching.

Tian Feng's face was full of anger: "Would you like to wake them up soon? Take them to the hospital! You guys, go after them, and the person who sent Dadong to me stripped him!"

"Yes, Brother Feng!"

A few people led the way, and a few others drove over, lifted Dadong's little brother into the car, and woke him up with mineral water on Dadong's head. Tian Feng squatted in front of Dadong, patted his face and asked, "Dadong, who beat you like this? Xu Zifan?"

Dadong said angrily: "Brother Feng, that guy Xu Zifan plays yin. I was knocked out when I entered the nightclub. When I woke up, my ribs were broken. He didn't do anything. It was the trash from the nightclub..."

"What? Xu Zifan didn't do it?" Tian Feng grabbed his collar, "You didn't fight him?"

Dadong shook his head: "Brother Feng, I suspect that Xu Zifan stunned me. He and he played insidious tricks. I was unprepared. When the nightclub suddenly went dark, I was stunned. It must be his intention. Feng Don't worry, brother, I will pick him up when I get better, and avenge today's revenge!"

Tian Feng threw him away and waited for his revenge? It may not be good for three to five months. Can you fight as fiercely as before? Da Dong's "uncontrollable" was extremely dazzling, and Tian Feng felt that everyone around him was laughing at him. This time he really lost his wife and broke down. He was greatly embarrassed.

He turned to see Tang Jiao in the crowd, and strode past her to pull her, "Have you called Xu Zifan? Has he arrived at the Chengnan Club?"

Tang Jiao exclaimed, "Let go! You hurt me!"