Chapter 469: Eating and broadcasting the king's way (21)

Xu Zifan can be said to be quite rude to Brother Li. He hung up the phone without giving anyone a chance to speak, and blocked Li brother's various methods. Brother Li didn't call him again.

Brother Li was happy, "Look, director, I'm not wrong, right? I can't take this person anymore. I don't take the company seriously if I haven't gained a foothold after just two days of popularity."

Bai Xue said coldly: "Director, you know what to do. The company doesn't need such a person, so hide him!"

Bai Xue carried her bag and left. Hearing what Xu Zifan said about Tan Yi was really angry, but Xu Zifan's words repeatedly flooded her mind. It turns out that in the eyes of others, Tan Yi is marrying her to the top? Is the company's future boss?

The Bai family has only one child, and she knows nothing about company management. She suddenly thought that if she and Tan Yi get married in the future, Tan Yi will indeed help take care of the company. She believed in Tan Yi, but Xu Zifan's words made her feel like a dog in her throat, as if Tan Yi was only with her for the sake of the superior.

She was angry with Xu Zifan for talking nonsense, and couldn't erase the irritability in her heart. She wanted to take care of Tan Yi, but when she was in a bad mood, she went shopping with friends for tea.

Because of Baixue's intervention, the company did not give him any notice at all. He only had a job in "Dead Island Survival", but it was just what he wanted. This was the basis for his future break with the company and was evidence of unfair treatment.

He practiced every day, and then recorded a cooking video and posted it on the Internet, and his fans skyrocketed.

He also asked Shaohua to inquire about all the women whose status and status in Yanjing are higher than Bai Xue, remove the inappropriate age, and sort out a data.

The task of the original owner is to get red with Tan Yi and find a girlfriend with a higher status than Bai Xue. He has no goals. He decides to narrow the scope first, try to contact him, and see if there is anything he likes before determining his goal. If Yanjing is not suitable, look at other places, you can always meet the object that meets his preferences and the requirements of the original owner.

At the same time, he is also investigating several major entertainment companies in the entertainment industry, looking for a good company to quit.

After comparative analysis, Shaohua sorted the information into a list for him to see, [Host, the two lists have overlapping parts. 】

[What overlapped part? ] Xu Zifan is a little confused, how can the two pieces of information overlap?

The overlapping part of Shaohua is marked with a red box, [Host, your current company, Lihua Entertainment, is the largest entertainment company in the entertainment industry, and Shenghuang Entertainment is the second largest entertainment company after Lihua. The company style is very decent. In another report, there is a lady with a very good overall situation, that is, Feng Xuanqi, the current chairman of Shenghuang Entertainment. 】

Xu Zifan accidentally clicked on the two pieces of information and arranged them on the virtual screen. Shenghuang Entertainment had nothing to say, he was his first choice for job-hopping.

Feng Xuanqi is only 21 years old this year. Two years ago, she was studying abroad. Her parents died unexpectedly. She immediately returned to take over the company. She quickly handled everything in a mess, showing extraordinary iron and blood skills, among a group of eye-catching shareholders. Defending the interests of Fengjia, and growing the company in the past two years, the momentum is fierce, and it is about to surpass Lihua to become the largest entertainment company in the entertainment industry.