Chapter 496: Can't afford this green plum (5)

The original owner is a straight steel man and a graphic model. He went to work when he received a job. When he was not working, he played games at home. He occasionally went out to eat and drink with friends. It was quite a house. He only had the most clothes. His Most of the clothes were picked up by Yue Lingling with Xu's mother. Xu Zifan didn't plan to wear them anymore, so as soon as he packed up, he only packed out two boxes of things, one of which was a computer.

This move will save trouble. After eating the next morning, Xu Zifan moved the box to the car, took his parents to move, and showed them the house he rented.

He rented it in a high-end residential area, and had no other disadvantages except that the rent was a bit more expensive and stayed away from home. The two elders were very satisfied, but they were a little distressed about the money. He said that he should not travel and save some money. Xu Zifan tried to persuade him for a long time.

All day, they were packing up their new home and buying daily necessities. During that time, Zhao Xin called Xu Zifan. Xu Zifan said that Xu's father and Xu's mother were also there, but Zhao Xin didn't come. She doesn't like getting along with her elders, and she feels that she has nothing to say, and is very restrained and uncomfortable.

Xu Zifan is not surprised at all. Zhao Xin slammed the door in Xu's house because of a big quarrel with the original owner. She didn't care about the parents of the original owner. The day before, she heard that Yue Lingling would leave without moving. I never thought about how the original owner's parents would feel if they couldn't wait for her at home; she was uncomfortable pulling Xu Zifan to whisper in the bathroom, and the two elders who had never considered cooking were waiting at the dining table.

She thinks that she feels a little bit more, and her boyfriend's parents are probably not the people who should be valued in her consciousness.

This may be the answer to the phrase "Who is not a little princess anymore". Maybe some boys don't care and think that two people are happy, but Xu Zifan certainly doesn't like it. He pays more attention to family members. Xu's father and Xu's mother are so enlightened and kind, they deserve to be treated better.

The original owner and Zhao Xin have been together for only two months, because the original owner found that Zhao Xin was a little bit tricky, and Zhao Xin also found that Yue Lingling liked the original owner. The two were a bit contradictory and didn't get along closely. Xu Zifan plans to ask Zhao Xin to come out to break up after her parents leave, don't delay her continuing the blind date.

The house was cleaned up, and Xu's mother made a hot pot meal. The family of three talked and laughed. Better living conditions always make people happy. After the meal, Xu Zifan sent them home. They lived on the first floor of the small courtyard. Yue Lingling had probably noticed it a long time ago and walked out when they got out of the car.

"Dad Xu, Mother Xu, Brother Zifan, are you out? Have you had dinner?"

Mother Xu smiled and pulled her forward, "I have eaten, eat at Zifan's place, he moved, go to his place to clean up the day today."

Yue Lingling's expression changed slightly, and she returned to normal in an instant, "Move in such a hurry? Is the house reliable? What are the conditions?"

Mother Xu complained: "Stop talking. He really doesn't know how to save money. He rented it for five thousand a month. But the house is really good and the community is safe. No outsiders are allowed to enter. , It's not a loss. He, he also reported us a tour group, and set off this weekend, when you are at home alone, pay attention to the water, electricity, doors and windows. Be careful."

Yue Lingling finally showed a surprised expression, "Mother Xu, you are going to travel? How long will you be back?"

Mother Xu thought for a while, "How can it take ten and a half months? It may be a little longer."