Chapter 506: Can't afford this green plum (15)

Xu Zifan drove away, and Yue Lingling chased for a long time behind the car. Xu Zifan ignored her, and the car quickly disappeared.

Yue Lingling squatted on the ground and couldn't help crying. Mother Xu walked to her and scolded her heartbreakingly, "How did you become like this? What did you mean by that? It's all girls. Did you talk about people like that? You? This time it was too much!"

Yue Lingling got up and grabbed her like the last straw, and cried: "Mother Xu, I didn't mean it, I was just impulsive. You help me intercede with Brother Zifan. I really know I was wrong, Xu mom......"

With tears in her eyes, Mother Xu hardened her heart and pushed her hand away, and said solemnly: "I won't help you ruin my son, Lingling, you have disappointed me too much. After so many years, I found that I don't know you at all. "

Mother Xu turned around and left, Yue Lingling was anxious, "Mother Xu!"

As soon as she raised her foot to catch up, her eyes turned black, and she instantly lost consciousness and fell to the ground. Xu's mother was startled and hurriedly helped her up and called Father Xu to come over. The two hurriedly called for a car to take Yue Lingling to the hospital.

After the doctor's examination, the doctor said to the elders seriously: "How do you take care of the pregnant woman? She is overthinking, emotionally ups and downs, and very sad, which is bad for the fetus. Also, the patient has signs of malnutrition. Are you not going to save the baby or what?"

Father Xu and Mother Xu looked at each other and were shocked. Mother Xu exclaimed: "Lingling is pregnant with a child? Whose child?"

Father Xu frowned and said, "It must be Wei Yan. Didn't she just say how Wei Yan is doing?"

Mother Xu raised her head to see the doctor's displeased expression, and hurriedly explained: "Doctor, we are the patient's neighbors. We just returned from a trip. I really don't know what happened. Isn't she okay? Is the baby okay? "

The doctor realized that he had misunderstood them, and his face was relieved and apologized: "I'm sorry, you are wrong. The patient's condition is not stable. It is best to be hospitalized for observation and let her family take care of her."

Mother Xu hesitated: "She is an orphan." She glanced at Father Xu and whispered, "Can I take care of her?"

Father Xu hesitated and said: "It's not so good. You should pay for a caregiver. Have you forgotten about Zifan? If Sisi misunderstands that you like Lingling, and Lingling makes some trouble, it will be troublesome."

"I also considered this... forget it, please call me a nurse, and let Wei Yan know what the kid is doing!" Xu's mother asked the doctor about some precautions, and arranged for Yue Lingling a ward and nurse. Wei Yan was notified again.

Wei Yan was completely stunned when he heard the news. Hearing from Xu's mother that Yue Lingling was two months pregnant, it was exactly that time, so he drove to the hospital quickly. When he arrived in the ward, he happened to see Yue Lingling holding Xu's mother's hand begging.

"Mother Xu, please help me, I beg you, I can't live without Brother Zifan..."

Mother Xu said unhappily: "You are also going to be a mother now. Don't be self-willed anymore. If you have no fate with Zifan, you have no fate. It is boring to say this."

"Mother Xu, do you blame me? You blame this wicked species, I will knock her out!" Yue Lingling cried and beat her belly.

Mother Xu was so frightened that she grabbed her and turned her head back to call someone. Who knew she saw Wei Yan and immediately said angrily: "Wei Yan! Are you still coming in? Take care of your own affairs and don't abuse your body. I I'm old, I can't care about you, I shouldn't care about you, I'll leave, you can figure it out!