Chapter 491: The best boy in the street (End)

Xu Zifan stayed inside without worrying at all. The police found more and more personal and material evidence.

Both the people on the road and the police know that this is the case that the Eastern District wants Xu Zifan to commit the crime alone. Although the police are uncomfortable, the evidence is the evidence. If Xu Zifan does not come back, then they will not be the case. Method.

A few days later, Tang Zhentian's meaning was obvious, and the direction of the matter was also obvious. Uncle Qiu and Bald were about to come out. Xu Zifan became an abandoned son.

Zhou Hao visited Xu Zifan again, "What are you arranging? You can't get out if you don't come out again."

Xu Zifan waved his hand, "No hurry, since I was sent in by them, I didn't plan to go out as this. Zhou Hao, I sent you something before, and it's almost time to arrive. The West District should like this gift, you remember Send it to me."

Zhou Hao was puzzled, "What is it?"

Xu Zifan stopped talking, and said with a smile: "I have something to discuss with Chen Ju, please tell me something."

Zhou Hao had been following Xu Zifan, but he basically couldn't figure out what he was doing step by step, only afterwards he could see that they were all serial sets.

This time Xu Zifan went in with so many crimes on his back, and he was still in control of everything outside, as if he was reborn in Zhuge, making him even more afraid to take Xu Zifan's affairs lightly.

As soon as he went back, he received a regular mail from Xu Zifan. It contained some hidden forces in the Eastern District and some gang leaders. He immediately understood what Xu Zifan meant. This thing is in the hands of the police and has little effect. It is definitely a good use for the West to bite off a piece of meat from the East.

Sure enough, the Western District was excited after getting these. Once it was found out that it was really immediate action, they destroyed several dens before the Eastern District could react. Zhou Hao was staring at them. When they were robbing and eating illicitly, the police arrested them. In the end, no one in the East District and West District had a good job.

The frequent police dispatches temporarily put aside their grievances in the East and West districts, and Tang Zhentian was also discharged from the hospital ahead of schedule. However, at this time, both factions were greatly reduced. What use is it to guard against the police?

Zhou Hao helped Xu Zifan connect the line and asked him to talk to Chen Ju on the phone. He promised to hand over Tang Zhentian's criminal evidence and only asked the police to create a riot in the detention center and let him escape with suspended animation.

During this period of time, Xu Zifan was the biggest contributor to the forces in the East and West. I don't know how much police force was saved. He also used hacking technology to help the police solve the case. Now he is a famous talent on top, and his crimes are all Framed, Chen Ju naturally agreed to his request.

Xu Zifan put Tang Zhentian's account books, those USB flash drives and voice recorders on the wall tiles of the warehouse in the suburbs, and asked Zhou Hao to take them out and hand them in.

This is really valuable evidence, not only a list of illegal officials, but also evidence of Tang Zhentian's other crimes. Tang Zhentian hid these things to leave evidence of others, but he didn't expect that the secrets he hid were turned out, and it became hard evidence of his crime.

The police had Zhou Hao as an undercover agent and caught Tang Zhentian by surprise. Tang Zhentian didn't take it seriously at the beginning. After all, he didn't think he would be caught by others. He didn't know until the police station found out that the evidence was conclusive. He hurried to find a lawyer, his own person, and an official he knew. use.