Chapter 441: Seventy old father (24)

Xu Shengnan held back his anger and bowed his head and said, "My hands are swollen, and I really can't pull the grass. I am sick this afternoon, so I just went to find Song Xin. I just got married and I'm not very familiar with it. Song Xin doesn't care about me. I feel flustered, so I'll look for him first."

"Your hand is swollen? Pull out that little grass and it will be swollen? Are you a lie?"

"Yes, they are all girls who grew up in the country, so where are they so delicate?"

"I didn't lie to you, don't believe you." Xu Sheng stretched out her hands masculinely, who knew that her hands were white and tender, silky, and there was no sign of swelling.

Seeing this, several women sneered, "Do you think we are blind? Can't you see the swelling or not?"

"Oh, I'm so ridiculous. I saw someone lazily making this excuse for the first time."

"I'm afraid I can't live without a man. I'm looking for an excuse to find a man. You are so cheeky that you can't see that your man is not happy to disagree with you? You are so forced by you that you don't even want to return home, you are really capable! "

"Don't you have the ability? People can fall into the water and tear off their clothes and swear to a man! We can't compare."

"You guys! What are you okay? How can I use you? Who are you? Every woman with a long tongue is not afraid of going to **** after death!" Xu Shengnan took the broom to coax people, "Go and go, Don't be blocked at my door, get out!"

"Hey, what's the matter with you? I'm afraid of being said if you have something wrong?"

"You just went to hell, you are not afraid of shameless people like you, what are we afraid of?"

"Let's go, tell the captain to go, what's the matter, it's reasonable to not do work, go, talk to her will drop the price."

A few people left cursingly, looking at the posture, they wanted to stern Xu Shengnan. Xu Shengnan threw away the broom and raised her hand to look at her palm. How could she forget that all the swelling and pain disappeared after drinking the Lingquan water, and even her body was not uncomfortable now.

But this is because her spiritual spring water has a good healing effect. It doesn't mean that she didn't have the painful experience in the morning. As a result, she can't even refute, so she can only let them talk nonsense, really holding her breath!

For a moment, she wanted to stop drinking the spring water after work next time, so that everyone could see how much she suffered. But this idea was rejected by her as soon as it came out. She looked at it, but she couldn't bear not drinking the spiritual spring water all the time. How uncomfortable is the body?

As long as she drinks the spiritual spring water, her body will be fine, and she will be seen by others. Who would take her hand swollen and injured seriously?

After a while, the team leader's wife came to find her in person, and her attitude was so bad that she should not want to be lazy and skating, and since she was in the fifth team, she worked honestly. She also said that she would stare at her, her words and deeds would affect the reputation of the whole village, and it was absolutely not allowed to use any improper means to do things.

Xu Sheng's male temperament does not fight, feeling that anyone can control her in this chaotic place, and anyone can teach her a few words. What are they all? The little village chief in the broken village counts as a fart, and the village chief's wife can't even count as a fart. Why should she care about her?

Xu Shengnan insisted that he did not lie, and insisted that he had a special physique and recovered quickly. Of course the captain's wife didn't believe it. Xu Shengnan told her about her recovery from the snake bite, but the captain's wife thought she was a habitual offender. She used to be lazy and slippery in the fourth team, and she pretended to be poisoned in the fourth team. .