Chapter 585: The weak chicken's strong counterattack (16)

Han Siyu and others were finally able to capture the trajectory of the third-level agile zombies. Several people winked at each other. In an instant, the legs of the third-level zombies were wrapped in mud, and the water in their arms was drained, and they were gently touched. Into powder. Using his arm as a blade, Xu Zicheng split the head of the zombie in one fell swoop and took out the third-level crystal core that shone like a gem.

Several people walked to the car and wiped their sweat. Xu Peng smiled and said, "It's so fun! It's the first time I've played so freely after having the water system ability."

"Me too. How did I know that Earth Element ability still has such a great attack power?" Han Siyu drank a few sips of water happily, looked at the boy in white clothes that Yuan Jun was holding, and asked, "What's the matter with him? ?"

Yuan Jun shook his head, "He was so excited that he lost his mind just now, he just wanted to rush up to die. Now he is dizzy and said nothing."

Xu Zicheng stepped forward to open the boy's clothes and inspected it, and said to everyone: "He only suffered a little skin injury, and the blood on the clothes is not his. By the way, did you see what he threw just now? Yellow symbol?"

"Yes, the yellow talisman exploded as soon as it hits the ground." Han Sitong glanced at the pit that was blown up, and was amazed. "Yellow talisman is quite powerful. There are really everything in the last days. I used to think these The matter is fake. By the way, those young people ran away?"

Yuan Jun said with some shame: "I didn't expect them to be like this. My name is Yuan Jun, I am a first-level mental superpower. Don't worry, I will not drag you down."

Han Sitong waved his hand, "Don't say that, Brother Yuan, let's go with us in the future. How are we going now? Let's set off? What about this boy?"

"Bring him." Xu Zifan has already guessed the identity of the young man. He is a genius in the mysterious sect. This time he was not only chased by zombies, but also framed by his fellow sect, so he was so embarrassed. They have picked up the baby.

Now the team is faintly headed by Xu Zifan. He said so, and everyone took the teenagers into the car and went to the C City base. They need to find a safe and fixed place, then manage their lives, collect crystal nuclei, and after listening to Yang An and Yuan Jun describe the situation of the C city base, they feel that it is also a good place to stay temporarily.

On the way, the white-clothed boy woke up in a very bad mood. He learned that the third-level zombie had died and couldn't tell if it was at a loss or what. The whole person was dumbfounded, and he didn't speak much.

Yuan Jun kept guarding him and calming him mentally, Han Sitong asked him some questions when he saw the needle. After asking all questions, I understood that the young man's name was Tan Fei, a direct disciple of a metaphysical master. His senior brother became malicious and wanted to seize his master's metaphysical secrets, and set up an ambush with the people of Xuanzong, and seriously injured his master.

In order not to get the secret book by the bad guys, his master directly burned the secret book clean. Those people became angry and drew third-level zombies and left them. Tan Fei's master was killed by the zombies. He ran away desperately. When he reached the limit, he was unconscious. He just wanted to die with the zombies, but they were saved by accident.

Yuan Jun's mental comfort is very useful for Tan Fei, at least he is very calm now and will not do impulsive things anymore. When eating on the road, he bowed to everyone, thanking them for their life-saving grace.

"Master always teaches me to be a human being to know the rewards. You are all my lifesavers, and my life is yours. Just tell me to do anything in the future."