Chapter 505: Can't afford this green plum (14)

Yu Sisi said hello politely, Xu's mother quickly stepped forward and took Yu Sisi's hand without waiting for Xu Zifan's introduction, and said with a smile: "You must be Sisi? I heard your voice on TV the day before yesterday. I knew she was a good girl, and it turned out to be today."

Xu Zifan asked them to sit down amusedly, and took the fruit plate and juice over, "Dad and Mom, you drink the juice to cool off. It's just fine if I go by it on such a hot day. What else are you running?"

Father Xu smiled and said, "You must be tired after you have been busy for so long. We have nothing to do for a stroll. Today is also here to tell you that your mother and I are going to go around and play a little longer before coming back."

Xu's father winked at Xu Zifan, and Xu Zifan knew that Yue Lingling must have gone to Xu's house. They came here because they were afraid that they might bump into each other. It was also because of this decision to go out to play.

What is it called, can you make yourself home for an outsider? However, Xu Zifan knew that they had always regarded Yue Lingling as their daughter. After so many years of feelings, there would still be a transitional period before they could accept it. The one-size-fits-all measure would not work.

Xu's mother was chatting with Yu Sisi, and she found out who was in the Yu family, Yu Sisi's work and future plans. She was very good at this aspect, and she did not embarrass Yu Sisi at all.

After chatting for a while, Mother Xu got up to cook. Xu Zifan hurriedly stopped her and said with a smile: "Mom, you always see me posting to Moments. You haven't tasted my cooking yet. Today you and my dad will rest. I will make you a sumptuous table."

Xu's mother asked suspiciously: "Your picture looks good, can you eat it? How long have you been doing this?"

"Mom, your son is talented in cooking. If he doesn't become a model, he can still open a restaurant. Just wait." Xu Zifan pressed her shoulder to let her sit down, and then turned on the TV for her to watch.

Yu Sisi didn't want to disturb their family reunion, and stood up and said, "Uncle and aunt, I will go back first."

Mother Xu hurriedly held her, "Sisi, don't leave. This is the door to the door. What are you going to do when you go back? Zifan cooks and eats together. Besides, you are so familiar, how boring would you go back to eat alone?"

Yu Sisi instantly remembered the phone call she made with Xu Zifan. She seemed to say that she was boring to eat, blushing, and embarrassedly said: "Then I will help Zifan cook and beat him."

"Okay, be careful and don't burn it." Xu's mother didn't stop this time, and she expected them to cultivate more feelings and get together sooner.

When the two entered the kitchen, Xu's mother and Xu's father laughed at each other, feeling that something good was about to come, and they made up their minds to guard against Yue Lingling. No matter how they kissed, it was a fact that Yue Lingling ruined Xu Zifan's relationship before, and it ruined it twice. , They can do it without resentment, but they can't be without grudges, this time they said nothing can give her a chance.

Xu Zifan cooked the dishes neatly, and Yu Sisi helped and cooperated very well. After all, he had done it together many times. She hadn't seriously thought about feelings before. Today, because of the attitude of Xu's father and Xu's mother, she and Xu Zifan suddenly felt an ambiguous atmosphere in this small space in the kitchen, and she had less words.

Xu Zifan turned to look at her after cutting the vegetables, and said with a soft smile, "What's the matter? Uncomfortable?"

Yu Sisi looked at him, dodged his eyes and quickly lowered his head, shook his head and said, "No, uncles and aunts are very kind and get along well."