Chapter 465: Eating and broadcasting the king's way (17)

When Xu Zifan showed a charming smile, the fan group was silent for a second, and a burst of screams broke out immediately.

"Ah-so handsome!!!"

"Who is he?"

"Xu Zifan! He is my idol Xu Zifan!"

"Are you actually scratching the wall?!"

"I'm Yan Fen, so handsome, it's unreasonable to not fan, ah, ah, ah, ah, even more handsome than the new Jiugongge!"

"He is Xu Zifan, who is searched all over the world! He is so handsome, and I finally know why he has fans!"

"Can you take a group photo? Can you take a group photo? Just take one, please take a group photo!"

The girls were crowded forward, their voices mixed together and they couldn't tell who was saying what, only knowing that they were very excited, they immediately surrounded Xu Zifan.

Chen Zaimin and the others retreated in time, becoming Xu Zifan standing alone among the nearly 100 girls, who didn't know, thought he was picking up the plane!

The girls didn't always like him before they came up. It's just that when they saw real people with such high looks, they all came around with the crowd. It's good to take a photo and make a video, after all, they are really handsome.

They were here to pick up the plane. Some had beautiful signature books in their hands, some had gifts in their hands, and some had SLRs.

Surrounding Xu Zifan at this time, many people handed in a signature book for him to sign. Almost all of them held up their cameras and kept taking pictures. Take Xu Zifan, take a group photo, no matter how far you are, you want Xu Zifan to leave the country anyway.

The airport security rushed over and started to maintain order. Xu Zifan showed a flattered look. When a girl almost fell, he quickly reached out to support her, then raised one hand to make a downward pressure, and put his index finger on his lips. "Shhh—"

The girls were watching him, and they subconsciously stopped when they saw his movements.

Xu Zifan smiled and said: "Thank you, the younger sister who needs to take a photo with me, please go to the side? Let's not disturb others, and don't be crowded. Be safe."

His voice is like a spring breeze, and it seems to have a soothing effect. When he started walking to the side, the girls really went to the side with him. Only a few of them were afraid of missing their idols and insisted on standing in place. Staring at the exit.

When Xu Zifan got to the side, he began to sign them. He used to be an idol in the entertainment industry. His fancy autographs are very beautiful, and they are sharp and powerful.

The girl who got the autograph felt it worth seeing the beautiful autograph book signed with such a beautiful name.

After Xu Zifan signed everyone's signature, he took a photo together. They were very cooperative. Everyone saw that he was not in a hurry to leave, and he was quiet. Only quiet excitement was left, and he spontaneously lined up to sign in order. One by one like this, it went very fast.

The fan of Xu Zifan was squeezed to the back, finally it was her turn, holding his face excitedly and taking a photo with Xu Zifan, could not help asking: "Zifan, did you just finish filming "Dead Island Survival"? I said you online I don't like shooting, I think so, you are so handsome, what are you doing on a desert island, it is not suitable, I support you."

Xu Zifan smiled, "It's all nonsense on the Internet, don't believe it, I like this show very much. I had a great time this time, so remember to watch it then."