Chapter 502: Can't afford this green plum (11)

Xu's mother was noisy, and her good mood of traveling was ruined. Xu Zifan soothed: "Mom, you and my dad can play outside. If you don't want to play, find a beach by the sea, relax, just turn off your phone. Don't pay attention to Yue Lingling's affairs. You can't manage this kind of emotional dispute. It's even more uncomfortable when you know it. It's better not to know. I won't do anything to her. There is nothing to worry about."

Mother Xu thought about it, and sighed and said: "Then you can figure it out, Lingling is wrong with this, but...oh, how to say, let the past go, don't argue with her, she is alone It's not easy, so let's pay more attention to it in the future."

"Okay, I don't care about her, at most I will ignore her. Wei Yan will take care of her, don't worry. We are almost 30, what can happen, mom, you and my dad don't rush back. Play for a while, so that Yue Lingling won't use your heart to make trouble for me."

"Let's do it." Mother Xu couldn't help much when she thought about going back. She treated Yue Lingling as her daughter. She would be softhearted when she saw it. Then she would bother and disturb her son, so she still won't go back.

Their tour group hadn't arrived yet, so Mother Xu inquired about and decided on a seaside homestay. She planned to go to the seaside to stay for ten and a half days after this trip, and then go home after this time passed. .

Xu Zifan settled down with good parents and nothing happened. It didn't matter whether Yue Lingling was sad or screaming, he still had his own work to do.

He had a reply to his self-recommendation before. The magazine I shot last time was very exciting. It happened to be a stepping stone and was approved by a brokerage company and signed a contract with him.

This brokerage company is very powerful and its headquarter is in Beijing. This is only a branch established in their provincial capital. Therefore, Xu Zifan received a lot more jobs from other places. He left the city directly, and Yue Lingling simply looked for Not him.

Xu Zifan photographed some magazines and advertisements, and received two catwalk activities. After half a month, he went home. These days, two friends could not bear Yue Lingling's request. They called Xu Zifan to help make peace. Xu Zifan made it clear that he didn't want to have contact with Yue Lingling anymore. He and Yue Lingling's entire circle of friends knew that they were the pair. The childhood sweetheart collapsed.

Xu Zifan went home and received a call from Li Dong. Li Dong said in embarrassment: "Zifan, me, me... I'm sorry."

As soon as his voice fell, the phone was snatched by Yue Lingling. She eagerly said: "Brother Zifan, don't hang up on my phone, I really know it is wrong. Give me a chance. A good sister, she has no other thoughts."

Xu Zifan said in a flat voice: "Lingling, don't think too much, everyone has work to be busy. Let's end this matter. I have something to do, so let's hang up."

"No, Brother Zifan! Hello? Brother Zifan?" Yue Lingling listened to the busy tone on the phone, lost her soul, "Brother Zifan still refuses to forgive me."

Li Dong took the phone back and said speechlessly: "I knew why it was in the first place today. Would you like him and just say it? What do you do with so many things? Zifan should be angry."

Yue Lingling closed her eyes, "He doesn't like me. He knows that I like him and he will alienate me, as it is now. Do you want to alienate her if you like someone?"

"Of course I don't want to, but I won't ruin her love affair because of this." Li Dong shook his head, "Goddess has the heart to support the king without dreams. There is no way to do this. You give up early, don't worry about it. Also, I This time, you have paid back your favor. Don't ask me for your affairs with Zifan. I'm leaving."