Chapter 446: Seventy old father (29)

Xu Shengnan has never dealt with the police in both her life. She used to yell at the police frequently because of the instinctive fear of the police in this era. She yelled and scared them. Now she is caught in the station and the police have done nothing. , She was frightened first, she was really guilty!

With her expression like this, the police had seen too many crimes before. The police continued to interrogate Xu Shengnan but refused to say. She only said that earning money is her freedom, and she did not explain it.

The source of the money is not clear, but he cannot be judged so vaguely. The police took her into custody and began investigations from the fourth team. They asked if anyone had seen her and where she had been.

The county seat is small, and Xu Shengnan is beautiful, and I have a little impression of seeing her. Even if she later learned about disguise, wearing a hat and a scarf, the characteristics were obvious.

The main reason is that the police are investigating a major case recently. It is suspected that there are thieves gangs stealing money and tickets in train stations, department stores, supply and marketing cooperatives and other crowds.

For several days, different people came to the police station to cry bitterly, saying how rare they were to get the tickets, how much money they lost, especially at the train station. They usually carried a lot of money and tickets. , Losing it is definitely a huge blow to the family, and there is a middle-aged woman who couldn't stand the blow and fell ill. She is still lying in the hospital.

The police caught some ticket collectors and reselling in the black market, and detained a few bicycle buyers at the bicycle sales area, and asked them to explain where the bicycle tickets came from. They found that eight out of ten people bought them from a woman. Tickets are not only bicycle tickets, but also watch tickets, TV drama tickets and so on.

On the whole, the woman should be the same person. How could she have so many votes in her hand? According to their description, the woman wore a scarf and refused to show her face, and she could vaguely see that she was pretty. The police immediately contacted Xu Shengnan.

Xu Shengnan's dowry also bought a lot of good things, and all tickets are used. Xu Shengnan obviously has no shortage of money or tickets. If she is the one who steals the accounts, everything can be explained!

The police took a scarf and covered Xu Shengnan's head. Xu Shengnan was immediately terrified. Then he watched the police bring a group of people they had caught to identify someone, "Is it her?"

"Yes, it's her!"

"It seems to be, I didn't pay much attention, it looks alike like this."

"It's her. I dreamed of her last night. It must be her."

Xu Shengnan's face was like white paper, and her whole body shivered slightly. She desperately recalled whether she would be shot for stealing in 1977? She can't remember it! Has the crackdown been eight years? Isn't it that serious now? But she stole a lot, will she...will it be strictly punished?

Xu Shengnan's reaction was already obvious, and the police were overjoyed. This was the biggest case in the past two months. If no one can be found, they will definitely have to eat and hang out. I didn't expect a case of buying a job in the grain depot. Actually gave them such a big surprise.

After that, Xu Shengnan no longer feels so comfortable. After entering the small room and being "seriously" interrogated for less than five hours, he couldn't hold on to confess. It's just that she said she had no accomplices, why the police didn't believe it, and she could steal so many times without a gang alone? Still so smooth? How can it be?