a bakery//atsushi used to own a bakery//

-fluff

-au-atsushi is a chef, and used to own a bakery, where they made sweets and candy.

Warning:

(💀this so random like why did I get this idea?)

Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

atsushi nakajima was a chef and used to own a bakery in yokohama. Atsushi mostly sold sweets because he loved making sweets and usually ranpo would always go there for his sweets because they were the best. Atsushi actually became famous for selling sweets and other things so atsushi was pretty famous because of that. One day atsushi decided he want to enjoy his life so he sold his bakery and basically lived a normal life in a way but he also wanted to get a job as well so that's how he ended up in the agency.

Atsushi had a lot of money because of his bakery so he could just live without getting a job but he wanted to get a job. It definitely took a while for him to find someone who wanted his bakery but soon he found someone who wanted it and the person had it so everyone knew about the bakery being sold and someone wasn't happy about that. "Why is ranpo crying?" Tanizaki ask, ranpo was on the ground crying his eyes out because his favorite bakery is being turned into something else so he can't get a sweet anymore. "Apparently..the bakery that ranpo goes to for a sweets was sell to someone else and now it's being turned into something else.." Kunikida explained and atsushi was surprised because he didn't know ranpo was a fan of his bakery.

"ranpo calm down.." Fukuzawa said as he tries to calm down ranpo but ranpo doesn't calm down at all. "No!!" Ranpo said as he cries his eyes out and everyone is just watching in shock because they never seen ranpo like this. "You know, you could just use super deduction." Dazai said with a smirked and ranpo looked up and he looks so excited. 'I don't mind them finding out, I suppose..' Atsushi thought to himself, atsushi knew it was a possibility for them to find out so he didn't really mind. Everyone was waiting patiently and suddenly ranpo jump on atsushi. "you're my favorite person now." Ranpo said as he hold onto atsushi and atsushi just giggled. "I thought..poe was your favorite person.." Atsushi ask, everyone looks confused because they didn't understand.

"Make me some sweet.." Ranpo ask as atsushi smirk. "Aw..the smartest detective in the world is asking me to make some sweets..I thought you could do everything.." Atsushi said with a smirk, ranpo was bright red after that and atsushi found it funny. "Explain?" Yosano ask and everyone nodded in agreement. "I'm the one that owns the bakery.." Atsushi softly said and everyone looks surprised because they didn't expect atsushi at all. "What? Why did you sell the bakery then?" Naomi ask, atsushi was making lots of money so naomi didn't understand why he sells the bakery and then work in the agency. "I wanted to enjoy my life and I suppose try out new things.." Atsushi softly said with a smile on his face and everyone was just staring at him.

"So..can you make me some sweet?" Ranpo ask again with puppy dog eyes and atsushi just sigh and nodded. "What type of sweet did you make at the bakery?" Kunikida suddenly ask, atsushi just smile. "cupcakes, cake, many types of cookie flavors, sometimes donuts..and more.." Atsushi said, atsushi made many types of sweet food so it was hard to remember all of them. "I can make a variety of different types.." Atsushi said to himself and ranpo was happy to hear that. Everyone was also excited to try some because they actually never tried it before except for ranpo.

Everyone soon went back to work and when atsushi was finally home, he started to work on the sweet because everyone wanted to have some. Atsushi was a pro at making sweets so it didn't take long, it only took a few hours. "damn these are good.." Dazai said as he eat a cupcake and atsushi is just giggling and smiling. Everyone was loving it, atsushi made a few of everything so they had a lot to try and it was all good. "do you know how to make other foods, instead of sweets?" Kenji ask and atsushi just nodded. "Yes..I can also make other foods.." Atsushi explain with a smile and honestly everyone was just enjoying the sweet.

Atsushi obviously wasn't forced to make other food because that would be wrong but once in a while atsushi did make other Foods for the agency because why not. The port mafia member didn't know anything about the bakery so they didn't really care but they did want to try some because the curiosity was killing them so they had to know what it tasted like. "I certainly didn't expect a port mafia executive to ask me to make some cupcakes and other things..." Atsushi said to chuuya and chuuya was just bright red from embarrassment. "you're lucky though..I actually just got done making some cookies.." Atsushi softly said and chuuya immediately tasted one and he loved it so much. "Can you just like make my food for the rest of my life?" Chuuya ask and atsushi just laugh.

Chuuya was actually dead serious on that and atsushi decided just to send chuuya a bunch of random sweets once a week and chuuya was happy with that because it so fucking good. The agency and port mafia knew nothing about atsushi and chuuya becoming close until one day. "No." Atsushi said again as he sigh and chuuya was just shaking him. "Please!!" Chuuya said and everyone was just watching. "Chuuya..I literally think it's impossible to even do that.." Atsushi said, chuuya love his wine but he wonders if atsushi could make a cookie that tastes like wine but atsushi things that's impossible because he's never heard of a wine cookie flavor before and he doesn't even know how to make that so he calls it impossible.

"What happened?" Mori ask, no one answer him because they were pretty fucking confused. "..I been sending chuuya cookies..and other sweets because he loves them so much and he wants me to make a cookie that tastes like wine but I'm pretty sure that's impossible.." Atsushi explain as he sigh and now it was making sense. "Wait..you been sending sweet to a port mafia executive!?" Kunikida ask and atsushi just nervously smiles and nods. "Atsushi really does make great cookies." Chuuya said, he always eats a cookie with his wine so it's not surprising he wanted a cookie that tastes like wine. "Oh my god.." Kunikida said as he looked down and everyone just didn't say anything. "I'm fine with it..as long as I get to try some.." Mori said as he looked away and atsushi just nod. The other port mafia member also tried some of the cookies as well and other sweets and now sometimes atsushi send the port mafia boss cookies and sweets because they're so good and he also gets paid to do it so he doesn't mind at all. The agency didn't mind at all because the sweets were really good.