good enough/ranpo x atsushi//

*request*

-fluff and bit of angst?

Warning:

Short(823)
Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Atsushi has to crush on ranpo but sadly he wants that to be secret right now and he wants no one knowing about his crush even ranpo can't known. Atsushi sadly thinks he's not good enough or a burden for ranpo so he just admirers ranpo from a far like some psychopath. Atsushi was somewhat good at hiding it he mostly just blushed all the time but obviously the world famous greatest detective found out about atsushi crushes.

Ranpo also had a crush on atsushi so ranpo decide to play along with atsushi game and act like he knows nothing for now. No one seem to notice atsushi weird Behavior except for ranpo but ranpo find it so adorable so he didn't mind it. 'Hehe..so adorable..' Ranpo thought to himself as he stare at atsushi and atsushi was just doing his work. Ranpo like to watch atsushi because ranpo is weird so this is normal to him.

Atsushi always wanted to confesses his feelings but he just doesn't have enough courage to do it so ranpo decided to do the confessing because atsushi is good enough. Ranpo already knew what atsushi love or hated so he just wants to confess without anything that special because atsushi would like that so as long as atsushi is happy, that all that really matters. "Atsushi~! Come with me!" Ranpo said as he grab atsushi hand and they started to walked somewhere. Atsushi was red in the face and ranpo was smirking the whole time. "we're going to a cafe to eat!" Ranpo suddenly said and atsushi didn't argue with ranpo so they went to the cafe to have lunch.

Ranpo actually didn't get sweets this time, which surprised atsushi a bit. "So..ranpo..why did you want to have lunch with me?" Atsushi ask, atsushi was happy to have lunch with ranpo but he still wanted to know the reason why. "Because! I wanted to have lunch with you!" Ranpo said and atsushi just sighed. That's the best answer he's going to get out of ranpo for now so they mostly enjoy lunch in silence until it was time for ranpo to confesses feelings, which he was not good at.

"Atsushi..I know you think that you're not good enough for me but I really do like you as well." Ranpo suddenly said in a serious voice and atsushi just turned red because he work so hard on trying to not make ranpo finding out but apparently ranpo like him so it was shock. "really?" Atsushi ask and ranpo just nodded as he blushes a bit and they just stand there in silence for a while. "Atsushi..you're good enough for me and I promise that so will you be my boyfriend?" Ranpo ask and atsushi just looked surprised but then he smiled. "Yes.." Atsushi said as he looked down from embarrassment and ranpo just smirked. "Great!" Ranpo said as he suddenly kisses atsushi on the lips and atsushi just turned really red because he's not used to this.

"Now come on! I wanted to cuddle." Ranpo suddenly said as he grab atsushi hand again and now they're on the way to ranpo dorm to cuddle because everyone love cuddles. "Ranpo..we have work!" Atsushi said but ranpo didn't care and he wanted to cuddle his new boyfriend because he new boyfriend is so adorable. "I don't care." Ranpo said and atsushi just sighed as they make it to the dorms. ranpo just smiled as he sit atsushi down and he went to grab some blankets. 'I can't believe, I'm actually with ranpo..he thinks, I'm good enough!!' Atsushi thought to himself as he smiled, atsushi was very happy to be with ranpo.

"you're so adorable, atsushi~" ranpo said as he sit down and he just started to hug atsushi and atsushi turn red again. "Ranpo.." Atsushi said as ranpo giggled, ranpo love to teased so he going to be teasing atsushi for a while. "I love you so much.." Ranpo suddenly said as he lay his head on atsushi shoulder and atsushi just smiled. "I love..you too.." Atsushi said, ranpo just smiled as well and enjoy the time we spend together. Ranpo didn't let go of atsushi at all, and atsushi didn't mind that because he felt love and that all that matters.

Atsushi was starting to get tired and ranpo just play with atsushi hair as he yawn. "Sleep.." Ranpo slowly said and atsushi just fall asleep on ranpo lay and ranpo found that do adorable and cute. Ranpo also felt asleep a bit after and he was holding atsushi.

Ranpo obviously make it obvious he dating atsushi because atsushi is his and everyone is fine with the relationship.

(😭i rush to write this so it pretty bad, I'm sorry!! I hope the requester like this)